'Mayhem' Miller found naked, then arrested in a church

source: tmz.com

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ, the O.C. Sheriff's Office received a call early this morning from the Mission Hills Church in Mission Viejo about a possible burglary in progress.

When the deputies arrived, we're told they found the first and second floors covered in white fire extinguisher spray. Cops say the place was also trashed -- scattered CDs, books, and broken pictures.

When officers reached the second floor, we're told they found Miller naked on some couch -- totally awake and coherent.

Mayhem-miller-arrested-naked-church/">read entire article...

TapouT Fang Mouth Guard (2 Pack)

TapouT Fang Mouth Guard (2 Pack)

TapouT Performance Fight Shorts

TapouT Performance Fight Shorts

tags: Jason Miller (detail)  Mayhem

Sex Chicken site profile image

8/18/12 3:53 AM by Sex Chicken

All the best to Jason. I suspect it's oxycodone. I got perscribed that shit for kidney stones and I went on a bit of a bender.  I'm not lying. I went out drinking, I figure I got in a fight because I had a shiner  and I had to colect my wallet pants and shirt from my landlord. I woke up like an episode of Quantum Leap. His wife looked at me as if I was an alien. To this day I don't know what happened.

BadRobot321 site profile image

8/18/12 3:30 AM by BadRobot321

Adam corolla is one of my favs because of that line

cWa site profile image

8/17/12 3:14 AM by cWa

TTT

cWa site profile image

8/16/12 5:26 PM by cWa

Mayhem was saving the world from the devil IMO. Much like Arnold did.http://i.imgur.com/ssPBK.jpgFree the HERO MAYHEM!

Nick Fury site profile image

8/16/12 3:18 PM by Nick Fury

WAR MAYHEM. FREE MILLER!!!!

factoryfeel site profile image

8/16/12 3:16 PM by factoryfeel

perfectly normalperfectly healthy....

rbl site profile image

8/16/12 3:12 PM by rbl

Some of you are very quick to judge. The way I see it, Mayhem is passing a church, sees a fire through the window, so he breaks in, puts out the fire with an extinguisher but in the process his clothes catch alight and he's forced to remove them. The police come in and arrest him while he's still too tired/overcome by fumes to explain himself. Not that complex really.

Edgard Plazaola site profile image

8/16/12 2:24 PM by Edgard Plazaola

I cannot believe  that is real LOL -------------------------------------------------------- Edgard Plazaola

CKH09 site profile image

8/16/12 2:05 PM by CKH09

Perfectly good explanation. He was naked in a church because it was a Catholic church and he was trying out to be the new alter boy.

mr biggelsworth site profile image

8/16/12 2:02 PM by mr biggelsworth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrLbZoSJIfEMayhem Miller the scientific genius has life all explained by his high school science education. Guy is a jackass but I give him credit for smiling in the mugshot, if your going to be a jackass be good at it and dammit he's good.