MacDonald: I'll not only win, but probably kill Penn

source: sportsnet.ca

On the training partner that caused the cut:

“Once I knew what it was, I grabbed him and I suplexed him like he was Nate Diaz!”

MacDonald then went on to respond to the claims from BJ Penn, claiming that Rory pulled out of the fight “because he knew he wasn’t going to win”.
Macdonald responded

“(laughs) that’s just a bunch of bullshit, not only do I know I’m going to win but I’ll probably end up killing him in the process.”

transcribed by MMA Today...

RVCA BJ Penn Photo Shirt

RVCA BJ Penn Photo Shirt

RVCA Game Time Jacket - BJ Penn

RVCA Game Time Jacket - BJ Penn

cecils_pupils site profile image

8/18/12 2:19 PM by cecils_pupils

Here we go again, another fighter talking about killing their opponent. It's bad PR, bad for the sport... Rory, stop trying to be like Ronda Rousey. When are fighters gonna learn that this gives the critics all they need to continue talking about MMA as human cockfighting. STOP the hyperbole and act like a professional for fucks sake.

Stephen Holder site profile image

8/18/12 12:13 PM by Stephen Holder

How fuckin dumb do you have to be not to see that Rory concocted all this shit to get out of the testing? Its as blatant as Ovreem roiding. The proposed date for the fight now is much further beyond the time most fighters need to heal a cut as BJ already explained. Rory needs this time to cycle off and acclimate his body to training without roids. It doesn't really matter anyways. Its going to be hilarious to see Rory without the bacne get manhandled by someone with true talent, like bj.

WALLSTREET_WRESTLER site profile image

8/18/12 8:39 AM by WALLSTREET_WRESTLER

the hahahaha made it a joke...ya slow fuck

UGCTT_Gaspare site profile image

8/18/12 8:31 AM by UGCTT_Gaspare

I like Rory, but im not a fan of him talking shit to PennBut on the flip IF BJ Doesnt train hard for this fight Rory maybe right

SonOfThePeepHole site profile image

8/18/12 6:55 AM by SonOfThePeepHole

I hope penn trains hardI want penn back in contention

fightharder site profile image

8/18/12 6:51 AM by fightharder

Jesus chris.....seems like a lot of people ended up catching the Sonnen bug. I think Rory has a big chance to dominate as well. But i personally i am not a big fan of the whole cock atttude on him. It does not work. The whole appeal of Rory image is that he is the quit dude who can,perhaps somewhat unexpectedly (if you have not seen him fight or train) fuck badass fighters up. I still think BJ has a small chance if he can keep the fight standing (his boxing is a lot better then Rory's at the moment.....who is not near the level of standup of Diaz). But if Rory gets it to the ground BJ is pretty much fucked (his BJJ wont save him). And it will probably happen sooner then later in the fight. Still the cocky attitude is really not doing wonders for the image so Rory should drop it and just keep dominating people.

UGCTT_buchu8oolong site profile image

8/18/12 6:26 AM by UGCTT_buchu8oolong

Perfect example of two extremes.

Buck 65 site profile image

8/18/12 6:05 AM by Buck 65

hahahaha awesome to see him own diaz and BJ like that and seeing all their fanboys cry over it

Madrugadao site profile image

8/18/12 5:30 AM by Madrugadao

'Joe Rogan podcast, check it oot!

Moke site profile image

8/18/12 4:58 AM by Moke

BJ punched Hughes so hard Matt said he thought BJ kicked him.

MMA apparel and training equipment
Holiday blowout sale!