'Mayhem' Miller facing vandalism charges after naked arrest in church

source: tmz.com

Jason "Mayhem" Miller has been charged with vandalism after allegedly breaking into a church, getting buck ass naked, and trashing the place ... this according to the Orange County District Attorney.

According to the charging docs, obtained by TMZ, Mayhem was hit with one misdemeanor count of vandalism -- and if convicted, he faces up to a year in jail.

In the criminal complaint, the D.A. claims Miller "did maliciously and unlawfully deface with graffiti and other inscribed material, damage, and destroy church property ... in the amount of $400 and more."

Church

Church

TapouT Performance Fight Shorts

TapouT Performance Fight Shorts

TapouT Fang Mouth Guard (2 Pack)

TapouT Fang Mouth Guard (2 Pack)

tags: Jason Miller (detail)

Zed Wayne Zed site profile image

9/13/12 4:30 PM by Zed Wayne Zed

I just wanted to say that I am still a big fan of this guy,and he is very responsible for bringing a ton of people's eyes to this sport.I hope he finds peace, we've all been in trouble and messed up, but if you're lurking and reading this, you still got fans and I am one of them.War Miller.

Daniel Carver site profile image

9/8/12 11:47 AM by Daniel Carver

I think a LOT of people on this forum would not only not mind if Mayhem broke into their homes and destroyed them, they'd be so proud of it that they'd log onto the UG and actually brag about it. Many posters here seem to see MMA fighters as infallible demigods; they can do no wrong and will relentless attack anyone who says otherwise.

Bringthepainbisping site profile image

9/8/12 11:04 AM by Bringthepainbisping

Why help him?He doesn't care, he's a waste of skin. The guy doesn't care about anything but drawing laughs. He's simply, a waste of time, if my kids were as bad off as he was, I wouldn't help them either. I'd just let them go until the drifted off which eventually he will do.

Ricky Spanish site profile image

9/6/12 9:31 PM by Ricky Spanish

He def needs help. Does this clown have any children?

Haulport site profile image

9/6/12 9:19 PM by Haulport

I love how people are making it like this is not big deal. Jason went into someone else's property and wrecked it. If he came into your house or a business no one would be saying this shit. I'm not even remotely religious but I can understand that breaking other people's shit is VERY not cool. Do you people hate religion so much that you think it's ok to do something like this? I have been a fan of Jason a VERY VERY VERY long time but this is a mess. He is extremely lucky this is all that's happening to him. If he did this in a McDonald's he'd be facing YEARS in year.........

IronTigerMMA site profile image

9/6/12 7:39 PM by IronTigerMMA

he's in his 30s you know, not really a kid

jTheHybridwolff site profile image

9/6/12 6:42 PM by jTheHybridwolff

Sure is !Are you implying that Mayhem was high on coke when he allegedly committed this crime ?

BlazerinTraining site profile image

9/6/12 6:33 PM by BlazerinTraining

Cocain is a hell of a drug

Hong Kong Phooey site profile image

9/6/12 12:48 PM by Hong Kong Phooey

yes thats it. He was highly regarded for a long while. Had a string of lifes dissapointments. Hit a depression.

Daniel Carver site profile image

9/6/12 12:42 PM by Daniel Carver

So...he has an impulse control disorder? Sounds about right.

MMA clothing and gear