Bisping earns impressive decision over Stann

source: The Underground

Brian Stann Vs. Michael "The Count" Bisping
Fight was scheduled for 3 rounds (5x5x5)
Name Brian Stann <a href=Brian Stann" src="http://img.mixedmartialarts.com/method=get&rs=100&q=75&x=0&y=1&w=90&h=120&ro=0&s=D7FB1476-1D09-6BFC-E57FD630623B0971.jpg" />
Height 6′ 1″ (185.42 cm)
Weight 216 (97.98 kg)
Record 12-4-0
Team
VS
Name Michael Bisping Michael Bisping
Height 6′ 1″ (185.42 cm)
Weight 184 (83.46 kg)
Record 22-4-0
Team

Michael Bisping defeated Brian Stann by Unanimous Decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)

"I can tell you right now, I think they both want that fight," said UFC President Dana White after the UFC 152 news conference. "I think there are other fights that make more sense. (But) people do want to see it. If enough people want to see it, I guess I'd have to make it."

Brian Stann by Unanimous Decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)" target="_blank">read entire article...

Elevation Training Mask 2.0 Subz Zero

Elevation Training Mask 2.0 Subz Zero

Venum Wand\'s Return UFC on FUEL 8 Japan Walkout Shirt

Venum Wand's Return UFC on FUEL 8 Japan Walkout Shirt

Il Duce site profile image

9/23/12 10:30 PM by Il Duce

While I can totally agree his victory is an impressive accomplishment, in my mind his victory fails to leave a lasting impression.

TheHaunted2 site profile image

9/23/12 6:44 PM by TheHaunted2

Shut up

superCalo site profile image

9/23/12 6:32 PM by superCalo

It was fairly impressive, took stanns best shot, a guy reportedly with the most powerful punches in the division, was snapping stanns head back with those jabs all night long and was able to out muscle stann who is said to be freakishly strong , implemented his game plan, mixed it up, cane out unmarked while stann was still bleeding over a hour later at the press conference

Il Duce site profile image

9/23/12 6:28 PM by Il Duce

Bisping via conditioning, game plan and wrestling. How he calls that win impressive, I don't know. It was decisive, but I wouldn't say impressive compared to a guy like Anderson. He's reasonably good at everything, exceptionally well-rounded, but doesn't seem particularly dangerous in any one area, conditioning aside. Why I can appreciate him as a martial artist, but not find him an exciting "fighter."

Outlaw'd by Lytle site profile image

9/23/12 10:13 AM by Outlaw'd by Lytle

How embaressing.

Jaybrone site profile image

9/23/12 9:53 AM by Jaybrone

I am glad Bisping won for two reasons. One I don't have to hear for the next several years that Bisping really beat Stann and it was highway robbery. Was a close fight and he deserved the decision UNLIKE all the other ones his nut swingers bitch about. And two I want to see him get a title shot against Anderson so we can see him stop saying how he ddeserves it. Anderson would emberass him. The jab circle jab circle bullshit wont cut it against Anderson.

Ezekiel Stane site profile image

9/23/12 9:29 AM by Ezekiel Stane

Good win by Bisping, nice boxing. Dude always puts on a good show.

jTheHybridwolff site profile image

9/23/12 8:47 AM by jTheHybridwolff

Anyone hear Goldberg say Brian Stan is the kinda guy you want your daughter to marry and your son not to fight ? I lol'd

Blazing Knees site profile image

9/23/12 7:40 AM by Blazing Knees

Good win for Bisping-title shot. If fucking Patrick Cote and Maia can get one-certainly Bisping deserves it. And I don't like him either but give the man his shot!

Chimp Strength site profile image

9/23/12 7:29 AM by Chimp Strength

Yes but a lot of Stanns were leg kicks. Bisping doubled his strikes to the head I believe.For Chimono - Stann was defo top ten! ;)