Ian McCall: Demetrious Johnson, I'm coming for ya

source: The Underground

Don't worry UG... DJ I'm coming for ya...

UGCTT_UncleCreepy
ww.UncleCreepyMMA.com, UGCTT President
Member Since: 6/19/02
Posts: 5496

Hold onto my belt for me in the meantime ;)

Read entire thread...

Elevation Training Mask 2.0

Elevation Training Mask 2.0

UFC Elite Series MMA Training Gloves

UFC Elite Series MMA Training Gloves

UGCTT_FryedTakayama site profile image

10/3/12 9:18 PM by UGCTT_FryedTakayama

Hey Ian I saw this shirt the other day and thought how funny would it be if you wore it when you fight MM again? haha

pennviachoke site profile image

10/3/12 8:44 PM by pennviachoke

No need to apologize, you're a warrior and its understood around here that you will hold that strap soon. Fan for life Ian & can't wait to see back in action.

UGCTT_UncleCreepy site profile image

10/3/12 8:38 PM by UGCTT_UncleCreepy

i apologize to the UG for taking DJ lightly the 2nd fight, but i do not apologize for calling him out since IMO we are 1-1 and i'd smoke him the next fight..I will bring that belt back to you guys i promise, i just need to beat the shit out of 1-2 people to get there.My fault, but that mistake wont happen again, sorry DJ just keep it nice and worm for me!

DanCrase site profile image

9/29/12 7:09 AM by DanCrase

I'm cool with anyone expressing an opinion; you like or don't like someone? fine. Agree or disagree? fine. But bring a man's family into it or something that's happened in his past that he's learnt and changed from; you're a fucking scumbag.Anyhow, back on point; I think Ian won the first fight, but DJ won the rematch by a mile. I think if the Ian from the first fight fought the Ian from fight 2; First fight Ian would kick his ass. Ian was explosive, creative, aggressive and calculated in the first fight, where in the 2nd (and this is not meant insultingly) he was slow, tired and it seemed like he got frustrated and desperate.Ian COULD have won that fight, he has the ability...he just didn't; and no doubt no one knows that more than Ian.I think (as has been said) 1 or 2 more wins and he should have another shot. WARR IAN!

UGCTT_UncleCreepy site profile image

9/29/12 5:25 AM by UGCTT_UncleCreepy

and we thank you for that pal

UGCTT_mousetrap site profile image

9/29/12 5:15 AM by UGCTT_mousetrap

2 of my fav fighters right there

Hocky Balboa site profile image

9/29/12 3:31 AM by Hocky Balboa

That's actually the Jet's coach, Rex Ryan.    He "creeped" onto the field in a wig and a Cowboys shirt, and got the organization fined $100,000 for the profanities.   Fuck yeah!

UGCTT_UncleCreepy site profile image

9/29/12 3:19 AM by UGCTT_UncleCreepy

i dont watch football but BB is gonna love that GIF, dude is serious cowboys fan, awesome.I'm fuckin taking that belt.

nick diaz nut hugger site profile image

9/29/12 3:06 AM by nick diaz nut hugger