BJ Penn and Rory MacDonald in bitter twitter quarrel

source: twitter

BJ Penn and Rory MacDonald are scheduled in the main event of UFC on FOX 5 on Dec. 8. The two are sparring on Twitter, initiated when MacDonald announced he was 200 pounds and trim ahead of their welterweight contest.

Rory MacDonald ‏@rory_macdonald
200lbs and @bjpenndotcom thinks i care if hes in shape for the fight or not #newgenerationmindset

BJ Penn@bjpenndotcom
Great!!! I frekin love knocking out 200 pounders

Rory MacDonald ‏@rory_macdonald
Do u meen knockin back quarter pounders? Who r u kidding, certainly not yourself ?

BJ Penn@bjpenndotcom
Quarter pounders?? Really pimple boy? I won't even RNC you... afraid of all the pimples on your back. #GROSS

Rory MacDonald ‏@rory_macdonald
I didnt think it was possible but somehow u made yourself even less of a threat.

UFC Elite Series MMA Training Gloves

UFC Elite Series MMA Training Gloves

RVCA Game Time Jacket - BJ Penn

RVCA Game Time Jacket - BJ Penn

tags: UFC   BJ Penn (detail)

ssj site profile image

10/4/12 12:36 AM by ssj

Rory is going to get a motivating BJ

ssj site profile image

10/4/12 12:35 AM by ssj

BJ doesn't want to RNC Rory because he will accidentally pop heaps of pimples all over himself and no one wants dat juice

Jaybrone site profile image

10/3/12 11:35 PM by Jaybrone

This tweeter beef in two tweets.Rory: BJ is fat and out of shape I'm gonna crush him with my size and strength.BJ: you have bacne and I think you juice. And you will never be as awesome as me.

UKTT`s official bottom wiper site profile image

10/3/12 10:59 PM by UKTT`s official bottom wiper

yes he is still doing VADA.  why would he have still done it when he wasn't fighting though?  do you guys know what it all entails?

Malvert the Janitor site profile image

10/3/12 10:11 PM by Malvert the Janitor

Is he with VADA still? Wish they would have kept it in place despite the initial fight postponement. It really is a great step forward for MMA.

teamRAZORSHARP site profile image

10/3/12 10:00 PM by teamRAZORSHARP

just too clarify I was not saying rory is on anything obviouslly he is not I'f he is submitting too VADA testing for this fight I was just making a joke not fighter bashing. and yes I know grammar nerds this is one huge run-sentence a Frat and my spelling is terrible I don't need corrected I know.

teamRAZORSHARP site profile image

10/3/12 9:57 PM by teamRAZORSHARP

people coming off a cycle of test! haha. you don't get the bad acne when your in juice it's when u cycle off that it gets bad.. Or so I've heard..

Belcherz_Twister site profile image

10/3/12 1:10 PM by Belcherz_Twister

Maybe the laid back Hawaiian lifestyle isn't good for MMArtists

pennviachoke site profile image

10/3/12 1:10 PM by pennviachoke

Vtfu

Silverball site profile image

10/3/12 1:01 PM by Silverball

When the day comes that personalities like Rory's and JBJ are dominating and synonymous with the sport of MMA, many fans will look back on the past decade the way football fans do the NFL of the 1970s.

MMA apparel and training equipment
BLACK FRIDAY