The best thing about being an MMA fighter

source: fueltv

FUEL TV's Ultimate Answers is back, asking the UFC's finest what their favorite thing about being a fighter is? Replies included:

•Hanging out with the guys - Chael Sonnen

Fuji Women's Pink Blossom Gi

3rdLion site profile image

10/19/12 8:07 PM by 3rdLion

Sub

UGCTT_Winnson site profile image

10/19/12 6:44 PM by UGCTT_Winnson

It's a tough fucking game right now though.  You get the shit beat out of you constantly and if you fuck up your done.   Mad respect.

Seraldo Babalu site profile image

10/19/12 6:32 PM by Seraldo Babalu

If you could make out the words "fuck me" coming out of Dave Herman's mouth after Nog tapped him, then you know what the mouth looks like when it says fuck.Notice, Cruz's mouth doesn't do that because he doesn't say fuck. Nor does he say any other word in the business of being censored.He says miserable. Nothing more, nothing less and for whatever reason it was censored.Now cut me off a finger.

Herring In A Fur Coat site profile image

10/19/12 5:58 PM by Herring In A Fur Coat

OK, I watched his mouth, IMO he said "it was fucking ____" - not an expert on reading lips but clearly looked like the first word was "fucking" - maybe we're both right and it was "fucking miserable".

BubblesNS site profile image

10/19/12 4:28 PM by BubblesNS

I think Jon Jones meant having Greg Jackson in charge of his destiny.

Seraldo Babalu site profile image

10/19/12 4:19 PM by Seraldo Babalu

See my post and watch his mouth, he does NOT say motherfucker.Also listen to what he says before the beep. "I used to hate waking up for work everyday it was....."If he said what the green namer is implying, he would've said it was "A motherfucker", rather than "it was motherfucker" (unless he's from Eastern Europe and didn't tell anyone). So you would have heard the "A" before the beep, but you didn't because he said "it was miserable" and some FuelTV fuckhead beeped it for comic effect.The bet stands and I want a finger.I have no idea why this is so important to me. I've had a few drinks.

Herring In A Fur Coat site profile image

10/19/12 3:58 PM by Herring In A Fur Coat

^ see YHTOMI's post, and keep your finger attached.

Seraldo Babalu site profile image

10/19/12 3:56 PM by Seraldo Babalu

Watch his mouth, he says miserable.I'm so sure of this that I'm willing to make an Aleksander Emelianenko finger bet.Anybody want a piece of this action?

KZTT_W85 site profile image

10/19/12 3:44 PM by KZTT_W85

In

YHTOMIT2001 site profile image

10/19/12 3:31 PM by YHTOMIT2001

motherfucker

MMA apparel and training equipment
Holiday blowout sale!