GSP: I hope Condit targets my repaired knee

source: ufc.com

"It's been a year and a half. ... I'm back stronger and better than ever. The hardest part to being out for so long is to be inactive, to be unable to do what you like to do for a living. This will be the biggest challenge of my whole career. I have to fight the toughest opponent I ever fought. I have to come back from a long layoff, a big inactive period of time.

"The most interesting thing Carlos has is his capacity for adaptation. He can adapt to any opponent he fights. That's why he's so good. He's very skilled but he's also very smarter.

"I'm not afraid of Carlos Condit. I hope Condit focuses on targeting my knee. It's not a weak link anymore. There is nothing that I can't do now that I was able to do before.

"I will leave with the belt. There is no doubt in my mind."

transcription by MMAMania.com...

Hayabusa Limited Edition Georges St. Pierre 16oz Gloves

Hayabusa Limited Edition Georges St. Pierre 16oz Gloves

Headrush Carlos Condit UFC 171 Walk Out Shirt

Headrush Carlos Condit UFC 171 Walk Out Shirt

BoilerBrawnByBeatdown site profile image

10/31/12 4:07 AM by BoilerBrawnByBeatdown

and Condit's baby kicks wouldn't even hurt GSP's knee if it was his day after surgery.

hendofanforlife site profile image

10/31/12 4:05 AM by hendofanforlife

Not long til we see how the knee holds up. Has George been doing 5 minute sprint sets? Will Condit pull a Serra and shock everyone? Will GSPs thick, tight legs that appear to be fully recovered propel him to double leg takedown glory as in years past? Soon we shall know...soon...

Entreri site profile image

10/23/12 8:19 AM by Entreri

If GSP is anything like his old self, UD.

BoilerBrawnByBeatdown site profile image

10/23/12 1:25 AM by BoilerBrawnByBeatdown

GSP by brutal 50-45 Hardy-like Decision

UGCTT_Winnson site profile image

10/23/12 1:22 AM by UGCTT_Winnson

I laughed, went into a coughing fit, and then started crying.   There's a lot of win in there dude.  VTFU!

GJTT_JediJitsu site profile image

10/22/12 7:55 PM by GJTT_JediJitsu

GSP is the fighter that I always find myself having anxiety and worry for before he fights, and every time he fights I end up wondering why I doubted him for a moment. The guy is amazing, and a far better chess player (in the cage) than Greg Jackson can coach Condit to be. Nothing changes for me in this fight, the anxiety will still be there, and I hope GSP provides me with an eased heart yet again.

YouCantHandleMyRiddum site profile image

10/22/12 5:33 PM by YouCantHandleMyRiddum

Legit LOL @ this top comment:   "This is The Old GSP ! The New One would need 25 minutes to defeat each one of these ninjas !? LOL"

DaddyRich site profile image

10/22/12 4:36 PM by DaddyRich

*In other news, it's been officially confirmed that GSP is undergoing treatment with a reverse sports psychologist*

SOO72 site profile image

10/22/12 4:20 PM by SOO72

Dees guy eez de tuffest challange uv mi car rear. But if he goez for my nee heez gonna find me baguette down heez throat, touching heez lunch.

Master Bater site profile image

10/22/12 4:16 PM by Master Bater

How can condit even THINK about beating GSP when he is in THIS kind of form???http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Xijcwbg8CGQ#!Blue please

MMA apparel and training equipment
BLACK FRIDAY