Koch vs. Lamas booked for UFC 155

source: bloodyelbow.com

"The UFC doesn't have another event for three weeks, so for the time being they're rolling out a laundry list of scheduled fights, including a key featherweight matchup this December. E

Erik Koch, who has twice been unable to fight Jose Aldo for the title, faces off against rising contender Ricardo Lamas at UFC 155 in Las Vegas. News of this fight was reported by MMA Opinion:"

MMA gear now available at the UG Store

RYU Signature Tee LE

RYU Signature Tee LE

Super Body Care Shower Gel 8oz

Super Body Care Shower Gel 8oz

UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache site profile image

10/22/12 10:33 AM by UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache

This right here???? its Lamas country!!!!Get em brother!!!!

mmavixen site profile image

10/22/12 10:31 AM by mmavixen

Damn,  I love this fight.  I like Erick Koch a lot, but ain't no way I am ever rooting against my Cuban brother in Lamas.   WAR RICARDO!

DamnSevern site profile image

10/22/12 10:22 AM by DamnSevern

ttt

pidgey site profile image

10/22/12 7:43 AM by pidgey

yep... but it might be good for him in the long run.I like Koch (BEEEP) but i think, right at this moment, he's still a little green for a title shot against Jose Aldo.He's so young and talented and im sure he'll have other opportunities to fight for the title.

GrayKickass site profile image

10/22/12 7:32 AM by GrayKickass

What an amazing card. Is this fight on the main card? If it isn't, that would be some ol' bullshit.

Pancake Syrup site profile image

10/22/12 6:28 AM by Pancake Syrup

So Koch gets screwed out of his title shot because Frankie moved down to 145

UGCTT_Pariah site profile image

10/22/12 12:43 AM by UGCTT_Pariah

I agree with that fight, because in my opinion Koch wasn't ready for the title shot yet, since his biggest win was Jonathan Brookins (a great fighter that I really like, but not near title contention yet).  In my opinion, Brookins beat Koch anyway...   This card is BEGGING for a bigger main-card like UFC 153 or 144... put Leben-Vemola and/or Lamas-Koch on the main card!  If not, these prelims are shaping up to be better than some free cards/main cards.

OnlyTheStrongSurvive site profile image

10/21/12 11:51 PM by OnlyTheStrongSurvive

Should definitely fight TKZ, not Cub. Lamas finished Cub like two fights ago. If you are going by quality of wins, Chad Mendes and Hacran Dias are both ahead of Cub as well. Cub vs Dias/Mendes is probably next for him. I will be very disappointed if Cub leaps over these guys, especially TKZ, and gets a top contender fight next.

Neil McCauley site profile image

10/21/12 11:49 PM by Neil McCauley

card looking solid. koch via brain krushing shin kick.

Frank Gallagher site profile image

10/21/12 11:44 PM by Frank Gallagher

I think he had shoulder surgery.

MMA apparel and training equipment
Holiday blowout sale!