Rampage: Chael Sonnen is ruining MMA

source: InsideMMA

"His mouth gets his him fights. What's his name? How do you say his name? 'Chael?' His mouth gets his ass in trouble. The dude is exciting for like two minutes, but then you just wanna turn down the volume, like, 'What the hell you talkin' about?' He sounds like he practices his stuff in the mirror, and then he goes out and says it.

He's a great wrestler. That's all I'm gonna say, 'cuz everything else sucks. He can't punch hard. Look what he did to Anderson Silva. He did a great job holding him down, making a boring fighter out of a decorated champion, for five rounds. After the fight, I see that Anderson Silva didn't have a mark on him. Not a mark."

"I talk trash, but I talk trash about people I'm actually gonna fight -- people in my weight class. This guy, he talks trash about ring girls. He talks trash about the President. Now, that's a little bit too much. He's very disrespectful. I don't like the guy. For real. The stuff he says about me. I like to joke around as much as anybody, but, for real, if I see Chael Sonnen, and he says anything to my face, I don't know if I'm gonna smack him or not. I don't know. I don't like the guy."

transcription by MMAMania.com...

Affliction Sentient Shirt

Affliction Sentient Shirt

Elevation Training Mask 2.0

Elevation Training Mask 2.0

Donny_Kerabatsos site profile image

10/26/12 12:12 AM by Donny_Kerabatsos

Given the Rampage vs Bader fight were a slow and unathletic rampage came in 6 pounds over weight...do you honestly think Rampage would have faired well agaist a killer like glover??? please just answer it...rampage is doing what he does best right now...whining, bitching, trying as hard as his old as can to stay relevant, and arguing with dana...he is a has been...always will be a has been. oh and you said chael got triangled by griffen...are you forgetting the BEATING griffen put on rampage to get the lhw belt...rampage practically quit after the 3rd round. nice try HO

Donny_Kerabatsos site profile image

10/25/12 4:37 PM by Donny_Kerabatsos

Donny_Kerabatsos site profile image

10/25/12 4:29 PM by Donny_Kerabatsos

Donny_Kerabatsos site profile image

10/25/12 4:23 PM by Donny_Kerabatsos

hey clueless, did u happen to catch rampage vs bader?? when he missed weight by 6 pounds lol what a scrub!!!! i can see why you like to suck his black cock. your a scrub just like him lol. go back to your moms basement and play ninetendo...the adults are talking..

Donny_Kerabatsos site profile image

10/25/12 4:21 PM by Donny_Kerabatsos

i not a chael fan. I like fighters that dont whine and bitch like rampage has done his entire career. by the way did you see rampages last fight? my god what a scrub. an over weight scrub. hes over!

stonepony site profile image

10/24/12 3:39 PM by stonepony

Racist people can't see bruises on Anderson just because he's black.*shaking his head sarcastically*

Size site profile image

10/24/12 10:15 AM by Size

Thread summary:Chael has no chance against Rampage of five years ago!!!

AnersonSilvaJr site profile image

10/24/12 6:36 AM by AnersonSilvaJr

at least sonnen shows up to his fights ^_~

Diazed And Confused site profile image

10/24/12 6:30 AM by Diazed And Confused

Getting punched in the face 20 times, even if each punch isn't hard enough to KO you, fucking drains a person.Keyboard Karate at its finest when people accuse a person of having "pillow fists".

Non N00B site profile image

10/24/12 6:08 AM by Non N00B

Yea, those paintbrush shots were BRUTAL brah

The newest MMA equipment and apparel!