Condit: I'm going to finish Georges

source: FuelTV

"Actually, you know, I'm not as nervous as I thought I would be. I'm just excited to get in there. I just want to go in there, exhibit my skills, do what I do. I love to fight, man, this is my passion in life.

I cannot wait to get in there and do it against the best in the world. ... I'm going to finish him. I'm going to finish Georges."

transcribed by MMAMania.com...

Headrush Carlos \

Headrush Carlos "N.B.K." Condit Walkout Shirt

Headrush Carlos Condit UFC 171 Walk Out Shirt

Headrush Carlos Condit UFC 171 Walk Out Shirt

6ULDV8 site profile image

11/17/12 5:41 PM by 6ULDV8

Of course you are Carlos....Of course you are

UGCTT_Molsonmuscle360 site profile image

11/17/12 5:39 PM by UGCTT_Molsonmuscle360

Paragraphs.  How do they work?

Fabefromfort site profile image

11/17/12 5:33 PM by Fabefromfort

Yeah, I think Carlos takes this one in a barnburner. It will be eventful, especially if Georges even think about finishing as he has been talking letely. That will be a huge mistake, because you can be sure Carlos will be looking to finish. Georges finishing specataculrly is a dream for the UFC, especially in the fan-base downturn of recent PPVs,etc.. I am a GSP fan, I am Canadian, but, really I think he loses this one just because Georges is made for Condit. Believe me, I know fighting. Georges won't go down easy, but, if he gets into any kind of trouble he will get finished. The layoff is an adversary, just enough for Carlos to land some jabs, and a powershot. Georges has never had an easy fight, he always gets banged up. In all his wins he looks like he just got hammered it seems. Even little guys like Penn, and Serra who are not true welters, but, smaller, give Georges trouble or worse, Knock him right out. This Carlos is legit, and should never have been picked for an opponent. It's OK though, because if Georges loses badly, it takes the lustre off of Silva-Georges, and puts it square on Silva-Jones. No ifs, ands, or buts. I will not see Georges- Silva. That was a superfight 3 years ago. Not anymore. And even then I think Silva is too big. He just wants to fight Georges because Georges cannot Knock him out, or even threaten him in any way. Thats the way Anderson Silva rolls. No challenges. If Georges wins in any way, the UFC will try to cash in on GSP-Silva anyway, I think. I just hope GSP walks away.Everyone else does ( Walk away from challenges,or superfights, as Jones, and Siva insist on doing ). I'm hoping for Georges, but don't see it. I'm just wondering what the UFC will do afterward. It just seems the UFC is more of a Circus, or at best WWE incarnated lately. The Fertittas, and Dana are just trying any shoop shenanigan, circus tent, carnival trick to get your cash it seems for little or nothing in return. This Card has a little bit of something. All the last three have had virtually zero, so I've missed them all.

tres_equis_666 site profile image

11/17/12 2:28 AM by tres_equis_666

Not really. Before the Diaz fight EVERYONE knows Carlos will try to take your head off.After that fight, his performance just cast a small doubt as to how he will fight. You can't blame fans if they think there's a chance that Carlos will gameplan. After all, he has proven that he will do it if necessary.I hope he'll bring back the NBK, but everyone including Carlos himself knows that the moment he gets in TD range, GSP will be all over that ass. Literally.

tres_equis_666 site profile image

11/17/12 2:20 AM by tres_equis_666

"I'll put my hands up, put my chin down, and I'm gonna try to bury this motherfucker.""as long as I'm breathing, as long as I'm conscious, I'm coming for him. They're gonna have to carry me out the Octagon."Sure Carlos.DrEvilRiiiight.jpg

BlueNamer site profile image

11/17/12 1:38 AM by BlueNamer

i still cannot believe all the condit hate STILL! it's amazing.  i'm a huge diaz fan, but jesus christ can we all just realize that ONE fight is not indicitive of this dude's style? he did what he had to do to get the win against nick.  his name is the natural born killer, and he has owned that name his entire career.  Carlos is going to come into this fight to finish, and if he doesn't get that done - he will lose.  simple as that, and i cannot wait.

Avenged MOFO site profile image

11/17/12 1:14 AM by Avenged MOFO

Yeah lol. Everyone who has good striking says

Sal Penis site profile image

11/17/12 1:07 AM by Sal Penis

Sure carlos...

MasterofMartialArts site profile image

11/17/12 12:03 AM by MasterofMartialArts

Where are all the Condit fans?

Loadin76 site profile image