Fighter TKO via vomiting

Legacy FC 15: Drysdale vs. Reed
Friday 16 November 2012
10:00 PM ET
Houston Arena Theater
Houston, Texas, United States
U.S. Broadcast: AXS.tv

Early on the undercard of the excellent Legacy 15 on Friday, Kaileb Cummins fought Levi West. In the middle of the second round, West, well, the official record tells the story

Kaileb Cummins defeats Levi West via KO/TKO (Opponent Vomiting) at 1:14 of Round 2.

InsideMMA has the scoop:

Mike Calimbas, on assignment for TXMMA.com, was close to the action:

View entire gallery...

MMA gear now available at the UG Store

Under Armour The Original Boxerjock 3in Trunk

Under Armour The Original Boxerjock 3in Trunk

JAKKS Pacific Exclusive Series 0 (Zero) Keith Jardine Action Figure

JAKKS Pacific Exclusive Series 0 (Zero) Keith Jardine Action Figure

tags: video   Legacy 15   Kaileb Cummins   Levi West

HammerHead site profile image

11/21/12 3:38 PM by HammerHead

Yeah it was declared a loss. The whole situation was shitty. My opponent had backed out last minute, and I ended up fighting a kid I train with everyday. We told each other no hard feelings lets just have fun. Needless to say I got hell at the gym for a long time, didn't help things that I was the youngest guy there. My new nickname for the longest time was "Chuck" as in up-chuck.

AmblingAlp site profile image

11/20/12 11:00 PM by AmblingAlp

I'm surprised this doesn't happen more. Over the years I've thrown up several times during soccer/rugby matches. Always made it off the field first.

Nos24 site profile image

11/20/12 10:57 PM by Nos24

Oh Jesus. I was wrestling in the heavyweight division at states. It was the first year they made the entire tournament one weigh in only. I had the good luck of drawing the heavyweight who had to cut to make weight, and he apparently gorged himself on cheeseburgers, tasty cakes, and all varieties of other shit after the first session on the second day. I picked down at the beginning of the second and as soon as the ref blew the whistle I tried a stand up for an escape. That fat fuck puked all over me. They didn't forfeit the fucking match. They gave him injury time, and when they restarted us I fatboy rolled him and pinned him and went to gag and cry in the shower room.

TheLumberjackLisi site profile image

11/20/12 9:53 PM by TheLumberjackLisi

In for mma puke gifs.

bekk46 site profile image

11/20/12 9:26 PM by bekk46

Chris tuscherer puked after he got hammered in the sack by gonzaga; goddamn that was brutal.

notsobigmike site profile image

11/20/12 6:15 PM by notsobigmike

Tim Sylvia shit his pants in the Assuerio Silva fight, but soldiered through.

Cyril Jeff site profile image

11/20/12 4:50 PM by Cyril Jeff

tough break for Levi, wish him the best...

caposa site profile image

11/20/12 4:03 PM by caposa

I remember a fighter puking during a Rio Heroes fight

sIPaIRtaIN site profile image

11/20/12 3:57 PM by sIPaIRtaIN

I was just going to ask if anyone has ever shit his pants, and if his opponent took his back, haha!

ranier wolfcastle site profile image

11/20/12 3:20 PM by ranier wolfcastle

thats a pretty shitty "relentless" tattoo if you ask me

The newest MMA equipment and apparel!