Nate Diaz: Judges willl never give me a decision vs. Benson Henderson

source: fiveouncesofpain.com

Nate Diaz recently appeared on Inside MMA, ahead of his title fight with Lightweight Champion Benson Henderson at UFC on Fox: Henderson vs. Diaz on December 8, 2012 at KeyArena in Seattle, Washington, live on FOX.

Diaz believes he cannot leave it to the judges.

“I don’t think I’ve got a chance of winning any type of decision," said Diaz. "So I gotta go out there and do what I can do to try and finish my opponent, try to be the better fighter and win the fight. Either way, if it goes to a decision, I’m going to try to be the one outscoring, outpointing and outdoing him.”

Diaz's trainer, manager, and mentor Cesar Gracie echoed the remarks.

“I’ve never really seen a close decision where the nod is given to the Diaz (brothers)," said Grace. "If it’s close, they’re going to lose. “I don’t know why, maybe the judges don’t really care for them much that much; they’re brash.”

Read entire article...

UFC Elite Series MMA Training Gloves

UFC Elite Series MMA Training Gloves

Century Official UFC Fight Gloves

Century Official UFC Fight Gloves

Megatherium site profile image

12/10/12 4:24 AM by Megatherium

And Nate was correct. The decision, he did not get!

time traveling 12er site profile image

12/10/12 4:12 AM by time traveling 12er

Imagine my surprise when Nate actually sat there and demanded Bendo get in his guard. Lol. I like Nick and Nate, but telling people to slug with your or get in your guard isn't something to cheer for.

yellow wrkahlc site profile image

12/9/12 9:49 PM by yellow wrkahlc

Screw the decision, it was obvious he couldn't win the fight, period.

udk site profile image

11/28/12 11:45 PM by udk

Waaaaa....victim mentality to the end!

SickEyeDiaz site profile image

11/28/12 11:44 PM by SickEyeDiaz

Never was retarded in the first place. And no, you don't have to get in the cage with a pro fighter. But most people have enough respect for a pro fighter to not dedicate their spare time trashing them and their accomplishments. There's a couple fighters which I truly don't like, but I keep my opinions to myself (for the most part) and don't spin every possible scenario to work against said fighter.I guess that's the difference between you and I.

SickEyeDiaz site profile image

11/28/12 11:38 PM by SickEyeDiaz

^^^ nothing intelligent to say that backs up your smack talk?I'm still waiting to hear when either Diaz bitched about losing a decision.Let me start...Nick said "my brother won his last fight, that's bullshit" or something after the Zaromskis (I think) fight.Your turn...

LilBrockonmychest site profile image

11/28/12 11:27 PM by LilBrockonmychest

Are you drunk or just getting more retarded?  And apparently someone needs to get in a cage with a pro fighter to tell them why they act like a fuckin retard huh.  I guess if you think raping women is wrong you'll have to get in the ring with Mike Tyson to tell him.  I'm done with you for the night.  I've become dumber in the past 2 hours from conversing with such a scatter-brained idiot.

SickEyeDiaz site profile image

11/28/12 11:22 PM by SickEyeDiaz

Don't remember the details of that fight well enough to comment on that. I was alluding to your comment on Kampmann "accepting it and moving on"Now I'm LOL'ing all over again!

LilBrockonmychest site profile image

11/28/12 11:19 PM by LilBrockonmychest

So you think Diego won the fight?

SickEyeDiaz site profile image

11/28/12 11:19 PM by SickEyeDiaz

Kinda like my post about when you're gonna get in the cage and show us what Nick has been doing wrong!