UFC President releases UFC on FOX 5 intro early

by Chris Palmquist | source: youtube.com

Today, UFC President Dana White shared on Youtube the show open for the UFC on FOX 5 event via Youtube. He revelaed today on the Underground the reason:

From: dfw jr
Posted: Dec. 5th, 2:00 AM
Member Since: 1/1/01
Posts: 1303

We did the production on road to the octagon and I gave u guys the show open because its only for the in house crowd so u won't see it.

read entire thread...

UFC Elite Series Open Face Headgear

UFC Elite Series Open Face Headgear

UFC Fine Gauge Jacquard Beanie

UFC Fine Gauge Jacquard Beanie

tags: Dana White   UFC on FOX 5   video

chaplinshouse site profile image

12/6/12 1:04 PM by chaplinshouse

I think the music is awesome and appropriate.  the way it's delivered, the way they sing the words.  but...  the words are sooooooooo damn CORNY. they really killed their shelf life with that

Loser Born Natural site profile image

12/6/12 10:13 AM by Loser Born Natural

Pavlovian response is Pavlovian.

Kings21 site profile image

12/6/12 12:07 AM by Kings21

They could have played Pink Floyd's Wish you were here during the intros for 10 years and you'd have the same reaction of knowing theres a fight coming on. The music isnt good and just promotes the douchebag nature of the fanbase. A few people like the song but that doesnt mean they cant find a better song to play thats more accessible to the masses and isnt a poor representation of some super niche genre of music.

Krs10KO.com site profile image

12/5/12 11:47 PM by Krs10KO.com

I like the music. When I hear it, IKnow a fight is coming on. And I can't believe these fights are free!!!

r_o_y site profile image

12/5/12 10:47 PM by r_o_y

I agree with everyone else that the face the pain intro should go. I like the song but it just doesn't add anything good to the show. It just sounds like the past and should be left there.

PrinceKee site profile image

12/5/12 10:01 PM by PrinceKee

Love the Korean promo and road to the octagon. I agree that it's time to lose that intro music. It makes me cringe every time I hear it. I don't know anyone personally out of my friends that follow the UFC that likes it...

ChuckyNorris site profile image

12/5/12 9:42 PM by ChuckyNorris

So pumped for this card!!

MagSlim site profile image

12/5/12 7:09 PM by MagSlim

Production came out well on the show, better than the Countdown shows. Think about bringing it in house. You got enough events now that you could almost justify having a film crew on salary to just produce crazy shit all the time for even small events.And, lose the NU METAL!!!! It's literally bad for the sport. Everyone thinks MMA fans are dooshbags already and we non mouth breathing fans are trying to combat that with our educated acquaintances daily. Give us a hand for fucks sake, the nu metal isn't helping.

Sakuraba belt site profile image

12/5/12 5:45 PM by Sakuraba belt

I dont mind it either, gets me pumped up. However I can understand the dislike for it.

Kings21 site profile image

12/5/12 5:01 PM by Kings21

Mr. Dana. Ty for putting such a stacked card on free tv. That said, please for the love of God, change the goddamn intro music to something not so horrible. Everyone knows you guys can do better with music. The baba o'riley intro for the live crowd is a good example. No one likes that song and I think you'd be hard pressed to even find anyone who knows who that band is or have heard any other songs by them. Its garbage. Saying its generic nu-metal doesnt even do it justice for how bad it is. Scratch that. I'm positive Julian Lane feels like thats the anthem to his life.