Pro MMA fighter Jayme "Stallion" McKinney takes on gunman outside Mall

source: mmawarlike.net

6' 4", 265 lbs. pro MMA fighter Jayme "Stallion" McKinney, who is head of security at the Pecan Land Mall in Monroe, Louisiana recently took on an armed shoplifter.

McKinney approached the perpetrator as he was trying to place stolen goods in a vehicle. The shoflifter then pulled a gun, whereupon McKinney took him down, and used the necessary force to subdue him. Two of the criminal's partners emerged from a car, only to be driven off by McKinney, who then returned to the shoplifter, and took him down and subdued him again.

McKinney came on the Underground and provided startling details.

From: Jayme McKinney's Stats" href="http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=stats.redirectUserToFighter&user=282166" target="profile" class="ProfileComment-f">Jayme McKinney
Member Since: 9/23/09

This individual stole $1200 of electronics. I stopped the guy and told him he had to come with me; I've done this many many times. I'm not rude or aggressive, I jovially told him I saw what he did.

His reply  was of course was, I didn't do it, which is an expected response. What I didn't expect was the next statement -  "F you, I will kill you." My reaction was like, man, I'm not the guy to be playing this game with.

Next he reaches and grabs a gun that is handed to him out the car window.

At that point the fight or flight reaction kicks in. I pushed him away from the gun causing him to drop it. The video definition is not great but, clinch, knee to face, three rights landed on ground, hip sweep, KO when we landed on pavement.

I abhor violence. MMA is not violence, it's professional competition between two trained athletes.

In 25 professional fights (9-3) kickboxing (8-5) mma I have never said a bad word to or about my opponent. We have always celebrated afterwards or been good friends.

I hate to see people get hurt, this guy gave me no choice. I could run and just hope the guy doesn't shoot me in the 60 feet I'd have to the nearest cover or do what I did. So, broken nose, jaw and orbital socket, plus 20 something stitches according to ER.

BTW , this guy had just robbed a loan business at gun point and was flying on meth.

MMA gear now available at the UG Store

Jaco Sugafly HT Shirt

Jaco Sugafly HT Shirt

McDavid Knee Sleeve w/ Elastic

McDavid Knee Sleeve w/ Elastic

tags: Jayme McKinney   video

Jayme McKinney site profile image

12/14/12 11:09 PM by Jayme McKinney

Everything has been cleared. This guy got a numer of years in prison. He was a multiple felon and like I said he had just robbed a check cashing place at gunpoint, really shook those people up, they were terrified.

ranier wolfcastle site profile image

12/14/12 12:13 PM by ranier wolfcastle

enjoyed video and story hope your lawyer said it was ok to post the stuff

The Engineer site profile image

12/14/12 11:35 AM by The Engineer

No, that's not robbery, no one is forcing anyone to buy those "sweatshop made" goods at 3000 percent profit, they choose to because to them the value of the item is worth the cost. If not, they would do without it or purchase an alternative. And your estimates of there profit are way off, it may cost a lot less to actually make the goods, but there is also the logistics of getting the goods to the consumer, the depreciation of inventory value, and lot of other things that go into the cost of items. I guess not everyone has the capability to understand basic economics. The ones always "questioning the system", always seem to be the ones that make it obvious they don't understand how it really works. I guess that's why they need to question it.Robbing anyone is a horrible thing. Those who take something from someone without giving them an agreed upon amount of resources in return should alwasy be punished. You have ignored this user.

The Engineer site profile image

12/14/12 11:30 AM by The Engineer

double

The Engineer site profile image

12/14/12 11:02 AM by The Engineer

Agree, the only people talking shit are just upset because they know they, being lesser men, would have pissed their pants and gotten shot in this situation.Also, if he didn't plan on "putting his life on the line for consumer goods" he wouldn't have sought out a job as a security gaurd at a mall.

elcornjr site profile image

12/14/12 3:56 AM by elcornjr

Later

boxingman site profile image

12/14/12 3:44 AM by boxingman

injustice???what about the whole thing about selling stuff made insweat shops??? at 3000 percent profit lolthats not robberyand slavery lolbut yeah they are part of the system soits a wonderful thing they doto rob them is a horrible thing

boxingman site profile image

12/14/12 3:40 AM by boxingman

ofcourse another retard that is too stupid question society

mmavixen site profile image

12/13/12 9:41 PM by mmavixen

Exactly.

Warlike MMA site profile image

12/13/12 9:38 PM by Warlike MMA

The newest MMA equipment and apparel!