Joe Rogan Experience wins Best Comedy Podcast on iTunes

UFC color commentator Joe Rogan is also host of “The Joe Rogan Experience,” a long form conversation with guests that has just been named Best Comedy Podcast on Itunes.

@joerogan Joe Rogan 10h
Praise Odin, @redban & I have won a podcast award from Itunes! Thanks to all of you sexy bitches who support the show!

Read entire Twitter...

Fans can listen on iTunes and watch the podcast on Ustream. The podcast can also be heard on Sirius XM’s “The Virus” channel on Saturdays at Noon ET and Sundays at 5:00 AM and 6:00 PM ET.

MMA gear now available at the UG Store

JAKKS Pacific Exclusive Series 0 (Zero) Rashad Evans Action Figure

JAKKS Pacific Exclusive Series 0 (Zero) Rashad Evans Action Figure

McDavid Knee Sleeve w/ Elastic

McDavid Knee Sleeve w/ Elastic

tags: Joe Rogan

Gerbacio site profile image

12/24/12 3:59 PM by Gerbacio

was listening to the podcast yesterday (been listening to it since the first one *it has come leap and bounds , i remember the sound used to suck lol*... changed my perspective on alot of things, that my friend is priceless...thanks for sharing the knowledge     Much Love Joe from your #1 Puertorrican Fan, had the pleasure of watching you live in Charlotte for a UFC fight night and i just Purchased your 5$ special

T-Ham site profile image

12/21/12 10:24 PM by T-Ham

It is easily the best podcast out there.If the JRE comes up while you're talking to somebody, you know you're probably going to like that person.

YousHerName site profile image

12/21/12 9:05 PM by YousHerName

Listen to the podcast all day at work its the only thing that can distract me enough from the mundane work I do to actually do it.

mr nemo site profile image

12/21/12 7:47 PM by mr nemo

That's great, congrats Joe!

Kings21 site profile image

12/21/12 6:41 PM by Kings21

He has comedians on all the damn time and talks a TON about comedy. I think his podcast covers a lot of things pretty equally. Not to mention having a few musical guests on it. Its very diverse. That said, his main solution to world peace is giving everyone mushrooms...

kwnel2178 site profile image

12/21/12 5:53 PM by kwnel2178

I actually think Joe should recieve an award for his skill as an analyst, he is probably one of the best in any sport.

Aaronrodgers=GOAT site profile image

12/21/12 4:50 PM by Aaronrodgers=GOAT

Nice !

ipswichross site profile image

12/21/12 4:46 PM by ipswichross

Watching Joe Rogan Live at The Tabernacle as I post this!!If you like JR, I suggest you watch this......I'm only a few minutes in and nearly passed out choking on my cuppa tea.....laughing at a joke about "Excess Dick Skin, and Predators Mouth looking Pussy!!"Awesome Sauce!

Motivated Penn site profile image

12/21/12 12:17 PM by Motivated Penn

I think Redban is cool too, he's different, dude is like.. 40? And he's such a goofball, but he brings a lot to the atmosphere. Remember when he declared he did heroin for a week, but it wasn't his thing :D

DamirioN site profile image

12/21/12 11:44 AM by DamirioN

Congratulations and Happy birthday!