Pat Barry vs. racist dirtbag

Fightlinker recently posted an exchange from Instagram between Pat Barry and some racist former fan.

Pat Barry checked his YouTube email and received a vile message, that he responded to appropriately, and then posted screen shots on his Instagram.

Fuji Women\'s Pink Blossom Gi

Fuji Women's Pink Blossom Gi

UFC Elite Series MMA Training Gloves

UFC Elite Series MMA Training Gloves

tags: UFC   Pat Barry (detail)

Archangel site profile image

12/28/12 12:59 PM by Archangel

Our "Race" is human. Try to be more tolerant especially to the humans with smaller brain capacity. Which seems to be the majority of us .

Lord Nitemare site profile image

12/28/12 11:00 AM by Lord Nitemare

It was funny as shit...I'm assuming that guys are pissed off at the bigger dick comment. I'm a white dude with a giant schlong and I'm not offended in the slightest bit.

drmccarty site profile image

12/27/12 2:42 AM by drmccarty

It was actually the Spanish who conquered most of the new world whites occupied it

Joshua J King site profile image

12/24/12 12:26 AM by Joshua J King

Fucking iPhone And if a person can't use their vernacular properly enough for me to understand them or ends every sentence in "you know what I'm sayin?" chances are I have no fucking clue what you're talking about. And what my point is,if your dumb enough to fall into the ignorant stereotypes of your own race like white guilt or trying to fight the pizza man for the change from a $20 on a bill of $19.71,you speak poorly and/or say dumb shit,like black people don't tip. Plenty of black people tip me and plenty of white trash and other dumb trashy people from all different places in the tax bracket from a multitude of races don't tip,not just black people. Plenty of broke people tip me nicely. But their yard is kept neat,they speak clearly and make eye contact and treat me like a person. I'm sure when your surrounded by intelligent contemporaries,small tedious details like race kinda fade away...except when it's funny :) An that's why I'm disappointed. This place has never really had a problem with the race issues. The boards are usually eliminated of those who would and it was cool because there was always a good hearted sense of humor about it that was tolerated. There's some hate in here :(Ps Thiaguy....you need to calm that shit down.

Joshua J King site profile image

12/23/12 11:56 PM by Joshua J King

Lol @ and shame on all of you. I'm white,born middle class,living blue collar and I look like JFK,but I've had my ghetto pass since 12. I've lived in the heart of racism my entire existence and I've heard all these BS angles on the issue from every possible perspective and it's nauseating anytime the very issue pops into my mind. My take is stupidity. When I was around 22-24,I actually fell for the self serving delusion of white guilt. Our friend LSD-25 took care of that ignorant notion. I came to the conclusion that I hate stupid,hateful,negative people. It's part how a person carries themselves and ability to communicate properly. And I don't mean slang. The vernacular can be as obscure as possible,if said in the proper context and spoken clearly and not mumbled or screamed,I can flow with the go bro. I have a clear understanding of the dialects of redneck,hillbilly,rubes,norf norf,broken Spanglish,broken Veit-nglish,broken sweenglish,Wisconsonian,Beantowners, Kanucleheads,whoahuaohbros,

TeamRenzo4Life site profile image

12/23/12 9:06 PM by TeamRenzo4Life

Which one of those boxing guys said MMA fans are skinheads? Arum? Starting to think he's right. Thank God the typical Canadian MMA fan isn't like the people posting here.

Kostakio site profile image

12/23/12 9:04 PM by Kostakio

lol indeed

TeamRenzo4Life site profile image

12/23/12 9:03 PM by TeamRenzo4Life

Strength is one hell of a racist scumbag.

GayGuardMooseSaucy site profile image

12/23/12 8:54 PM by GayGuardMooseSaucy

Strength=Rush Limbaugh

AresSmashedPrahjuhdee site profile image

12/23/12 8:43 PM by AresSmashedPrahjuhdee

the guys on Capitol Hill?