Rousey: 'Hell no' to sex with other fighters

by Cal Fusmann | source: esquire.com

Back in October, Ronda Rousey was interviewed for the January issue of Esquire magazine. The now UFC women's champion didn't hold back, revealing some interesting answers to a wide variety of questions:

I've been arm-barred. I've been arm-barred and I let my arm be broken, and I didn't tap, and I got out, and I still won that fight. Fuck 'em. I don't care. An arm bar isn't the end for me. The ligaments in both my elbows are so loose my arms just dislocate sometimes, just randomly. Because I've experienced it, I don't fear it at all. It's the people who haven't been arm-barred who have that fear.

Since becoming a sex symbol, I haven't had less sex in my life.

It's really funny, actually. I either get men coming up to me like, "Oh, my God, baby, I love you!" or else they're too shy to approach me. Can I get just a little in between?

Hell no, I ain't gonna hook up with no fighter. I know these guys. They're like a sewing circle and everyone tells everyone everything.

Fuji Women\'s Pink Blossom Gi

Fuji Women's Pink Blossom Gi

UFC Women\'s Ronda Rousey UFC 168 Walkout Shirt

UFC Women's Ronda Rousey UFC 168 Walkout Shirt

tags: Ronda Rousey (detail)

56sav site profile image

12/28/12 4:09 PM by 56sav

Is she talking about male or female fighters???

bhealthy site profile image

12/28/12 2:31 PM by bhealthy

i dont think she knows about clomid

Ya Mon site profile image

12/28/12 10:54 AM by Ya Mon

For the half wits the blabber mouth I am referring to is Honda

Lord Nitemare site profile image

12/28/12 10:54 AM by Lord Nitemare

Deans gf blows Ronda out of the water...and dats da truf

Ya Mon site profile image

12/28/12 10:50 AM by Ya Mon

You expect a meaningful response to an idiotic article about a chick who's main source of attention is her beaver? Are you kidding? This article is proof that WMMA is a side show (which I enjoy at times)Not sure what meaning you want someone to extract from this blabber mouth talking about banging! Dean... You da man!

gillyoteen site profile image

12/28/12 12:11 AM by gillyoteen

there is no meaningful exchange of information that has taken place through your post

DeanLister site profile image

12/28/12 12:06 AM by DeanLister

well she is actually right.... Actually its not only the guys by the way haha..... Well since she is into guys apparently then that would be a problem for her looks like... I like the sewing circle comment, I also agree with that lol....

TheIronCodpiece site profile image

12/27/12 11:54 PM by TheIronCodpiece

Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but maybe Ronda and Cyborg are bumping knots. Think about it. Ronda talks about having sex before fighting to get as much testosterone into her body as she can, and Cyborg got busted for injecting testosterone into her body. All this trash talking between the two is just a ruse

DiscipleDojo site profile image

12/27/12 11:31 PM by DiscipleDojo

Exactly.

gillyoteen site profile image

12/27/12 10:38 PM by gillyoteen

lol at sour bitter grapes lashing out at anything having to do with female mma now that is mainstream and in the ufcyes ronda is pretty popular and you will see more articles about her because she is popularmust suck being a hater