Dana White's 2nd UFC 155 vlog: More Nick 'The Tooth'

source: ufc.com

UFC Elite Series Open Face Headgear

UFC Elite Series Open Face Headgear

UFC Elite Series MMA Training Gloves

UFC Elite Series MMA Training Gloves

tags: Dana White   UFC 155   video

GTFOOHWTBS site profile image

12/28/12 9:00 PM by GTFOOHWTBS

Seriously. Wonder how long he's going to have to wait after that beating BJ took.

Stu Cazzo site profile image

12/28/12 8:42 PM by Stu Cazzo

I've never seen a bad blog week fight week.....   I would pay for a subscription if they came out weekly.

the geek site profile image

12/28/12 8:30 PM by the geek

I don't know, I really like the last 2 vlog, very entertaining.I do love the backstage stuff after fights as well. I say keep doing them both!

CindyO site profile image

12/28/12 8:23 PM by CindyO

Yeah, it was kinda all over the place.   Cindy

Trick or Truth site profile image

12/28/12 12:09 PM by Trick or Truth

Love the blogs Dana puts out, he is awesome! One of the many reasons MMA is the best sport to follow.

Billyz site profile image

12/28/12 11:46 AM by Billyz

Big fan of the vlogs as well. The personal insight is great to watch and adds a perspective to the events and fights. Especially afterwards. Like seeing Rhonda almost in tears and showing emotion like that over in essence fulfilling a dream of fighting in the UFC. Gives context to the shit talking.Jones came off as.. well Jones. Man I wish he would call out A silva and give the fans an amazing match.Hearing Nick apologizing saying he could have done better etc.These Vlogs cement fans to their fighters.

mmavixen site profile image

12/28/12 10:58 AM by mmavixen

I am addicted to these vlogs.   Seeing BJ exit the tunnel and Shogun after defeat made me sick to my stomach.  Damn, I love those two. Nate Diaz seems like such a stand up guy, apologizing to his team after losing.  I love the Diaz brothers.

Logan1000 site profile image

12/28/12 10:37 AM by Logan1000

In

The Swinging Richard site profile image

12/28/12 9:54 AM by The Swinging Richard

The footage of Ronda backstage before the annoucement was really cool, as was the footage of Nate before and after his fight with Benson. And say whatever you want about Dana, but anyone rocking a tablecloth on their head is aces in my book.