Model, ring card girl Paige VanZant fighting Sat

Fans with tongue in cheek have suggested that in the interest of fairness, during the UFC 157 Ronda Rousey vs. Liz Carmouche title fight and during Saturday's Invicta 4, there should be ring card boys. Then again, Carmouche might prefer Food Network star Anne Burrell or Amber Heard. But then again, Heard made Maxim's top 100 hottest list four of the last five years. So it's complicated.

And then there is 18-year-old Paige Vanzant, who is both a ring card girl (for Shark Fights & Ultimate Reno Combat) and an undefeated prospect in MMA.

VanZant fights Tecia Torres on the undercard of Saturday's Invicta 4.

This video profile dates 2011, when she was just 16.

VanZant vs. Jordan Gaza at UWF 4 - in July of 2012.

VanZandt moving mops.

And this is Paige doing whatever she wants to.

Thanks to CagePotato for the content, and don't forget to follow Paige on Facebook and Twitter.

DiscipleDojo site profile image

1/6/13 12:05 PM by DiscipleDojo

Fight was fantastic. He's tough as nails. Still got a lot of development ahead of her, but definitely incredible potential.

DamirioN site profile image

1/6/13 11:54 AM by DamirioN

Yes.I applaud her for her heart and toughness. I believe she will only get better and will do goods things. I thought she'd get worked and wouldn't last long but she stayed in there til the end.Mad props to Paige.

Xuh site profile image

1/6/13 11:50 AM by Xuh

uh huh? maybe I'm missing something in the story but I wouldn't want you on reception in my gym were I to have one, lol

BuddyRevell site profile image

1/6/13 11:33 AM by BuddyRevell

Results say she lost. Anyone see this girl's fight?

The Hyena site profile image

1/4/13 2:38 AM by The Hyena

this girl came into the gym i was teaching at (when she was an amateur) i was sitting at the front desk at the time and was like "My manager told me i should train here" with a attitude . i looked at her, and turned around and walked off ....

hardboiled site profile image

1/4/13 12:44 AM by hardboiled

People that complain about girl fighters getting in cause they're "cute" and looks can STFU. In the ORIGINAL UFC appearance is what made it INTERESTING, the CHARACTERS. It STILL IS. If D White had realized that SOONER the UFC wouldn't have stopped growing as it has, which he does since he went with the what would once call a "freak show" in women fighting and signed Ronda Rousey and other women. People WATCHED UFC because the RANDY COUTUREs, the TITO ORTIZ, ROYCE GRACIEs and KNEW they weren't the best they just LOVED THEM because they RELATED TO THEIR STORY and cheered them on to hopefully win. The truth is in MMA most the time with those little gloves and unpredictableness it's almost 50/50 chance for every fighter when they enter, BUT to have entered is respectful nonetheless. The freak show characters like Sakuraba, Fedor Emelianenko, and Ronda Rousey CREATE and MAKE MMA interesting. Otherwise it's pointless violence with no human story though that is often what the us viewer craves, and that's sad because if you want violence done onto others especially honorable warriors such as MMA fighters you truly deserve it done onto yourself than getting off on other peoples' pain. That'd make you respect, understand, and fear violence and warriors like MMA fighters much much more when it's you going through the pain

SMACDADDY site profile image

1/3/13 11:41 PM by SMACDADDY

c  hurrle site profile image

1/3/13 11:00 PM by c hurrle

That's a very cynical view and, quite frankly, one I disagree with. Were it any promotion other than Invicta, I might agree with you. Since it's them, I just don't think that's how they do business. I think, in that promotion, it's about how they fight. Being cute doesn't hurt, but they aren't hiring mud wrestlers...

mwmhong site profile image

1/3/13 10:52 PM by mwmhong

BuyTheTicketTakeTheRide site profile image

1/3/13 10:40 PM by BuyTheTicketTakeTheRide

Stunning. Get her on the UG soneone!