Beltran denies injecting steroid Nandrolone

Beltran, whose underdog win over Igor Pokrajac seemed to be indicative of an unexpected career upswing, has now taken to twitter to apologize for the "shame" of his result, while denying he ever injected the substance he tested positive for.

Says "Mexicutioner:"

"I can say without a shadow of a doubt I did not inject Nandrolone into my body. I am sorry to my family and friends for the shame this brought to any of you. I promise soon the whole story will be told and I will go through whatever is necessary to find the reason for this positive test. I am at fault for taking a supplement or perhaps combination of something that caused my test result. My team and I will seek the truth. I am sorry once again and truly apologize to the people that matter the most to me."

MMA gear now available at the UG Store

McDavid Knee Sleeve w/ Elastic

McDavid Knee Sleeve w/ Elastic

Tatami Multi Flex NO GI Fight Shorts

Tatami Multi Flex NO GI Fight Shorts

SuperMann site profile image

1/13/13 7:53 PM by SuperMann

But my trainer did.

IDOHARM site profile image

1/13/13 5:00 PM by IDOHARM

Ultimately, athletes who have vehemently denied the use of PEDs have been found to be some of the worst offenders. Stop denying and start apologizing, it'll save a lot of time.

Diazed And Confused site profile image

1/13/13 4:47 PM by Diazed And Confused

"Doublespeak is language that deliberately disguises, distorts, or reverses the meaning of words. Doublespeak may take the form of euphemisms (e.g., "downsizing" for layoffs, "servicing the target" for bombing [1]), making the truth less unpleasant, without denying its nature. It may also be deployed as intentional ambiguity, or reversal of meaning (for example, naming a state of war "peace"). In such cases, doublespeak disguises the nature of the truth, producing a communication bypass"

whoabro site profile image

1/13/13 3:26 PM by whoabro

Good info, thanks-- that explains why i dont see it offered by UGLs.

Haulport site profile image

1/13/13 3:21 PM by Haulport

Yeah Right... What do these guys gain by always denying this BULLSHIT?

Ubiquitous site profile image

1/13/13 2:58 PM by Ubiquitous

Gentle friend, as someone stated before.. Oral preps like 19-nor-androsten-4,17-diol-3-one-17-undecanoate can definitely show up as nandrolone metabolites on a test. Albeit the absorption rate of nandrolone is horrible, there HAVE been oral preparations made. Be it "old school" OTC prohormones or just undecanoate-estered with fat. May be not efficient delivery, but that is besides the point. My point is that you CAN piss hot from oral preparations.

TartanTopTeamsHeroinWhore site profile image

1/13/13 8:47 AM by TartanTopTeamsHeroinWhore

Yes, yes are are wrong.

officedrone23 site profile image

1/12/13 11:25 PM by officedrone23

What's that line from Shawshank? "This place is full of people that didn't do it".

Diazed And Confused site profile image

1/12/13 11:14 PM by Diazed And Confused

Everyone in this thread needs to read 1984

craigsmfc site profile image

1/12/13 9:39 PM by craigsmfc

MMA apparel and training equipment
MMA clothing and gear