Complete World MMA Awards 2012 results

source: mmafighting.com

Charles 'Mask' Lewis Fighter of the Year: Jon Jones

Female Fighter of the Year: Ronda Rousey

Breakthough Fighter of the Year: Chris Weidman

International Fighter of the Year: Michael Bisping

Fight of the Year: Jamie Varner vs. Joe Lauzon (UFC on FOX 4)

Knockout of the Year: Edson Barboza vs. Terry Etim (UFC 142)

Submission of the Year: Frank Mir vs. Antonio Nogueira at UFC 140

Comeback of the Year: Frank Mir vs. Antonio Nogueira at UFC 140

Shawn Tompkins Coach of the Year: Rafael Cordeiro

Gym of the Year: Cesar Gracie Jiu-Jitsu

Referee of the Year: Herb Dean

Ring Card Girl of the Year: Brittney Palmer

Leading Man of the Year: Dana White

Personality of the Year: Joe Rogan

Best Promotion: Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC)

Best Life Style Clothing Brand: Bad Boy

Best Technical Clothing Brand: Clinch Gear

Best Techincal Equipment: Pretorian

MMA Media Source of the Year: Sherdog.com

MMA Journalist of the Year: Ariel Helwani (MMAFighting.com/FuelTV)

Lifetime Achievement Award: Leon Tabbs

MMA gear now available at the UG Store

JAKKS Pacific Exclusive Series 0 (Zero) Frank Mir Action Figure

JAKKS Pacific Exclusive Series 0 (Zero) Frank Mir Action Figure

TapouT Ankle Bar Athletic Socks (3 Pack)

TapouT Ankle Bar Athletic Socks (3 Pack)

RKing85 site profile image

1/13/13 10:35 PM by RKing85

About damn time that sherdog got media source of the year.Such a joke that they have a ring girl of the year category.

Billy Joe Rottoncrotch site profile image

1/13/13 10:16 PM by Billy Joe Rottoncrotch

I've insulted no one.That's not what I do, unless provoked without cause.If someone here is a bitch to me, then I'll be one right back and won't give a damn what another UGer thinks.What you said was belittling to me and I resent it.Goodbye.

SamboMMA site profile image

1/13/13 6:59 PM by SamboMMA

LOL.

youarewhatiswrong site profile image

1/13/13 6:44 PM by youarewhatiswrong

That's the point. You're a troll, and are only here looking to incite conflict. I am not. I use forums as an opportunity to exchange information, opinions and ideas, as they are intended. You come here to insult and belittle.

Billy Joe Rottoncrotch site profile image

1/13/13 2:25 PM by Billy Joe Rottoncrotch

See this is what I was talking about.How does one come back from a verbal butt raping like this?It's simple, direct, merciless and brutal.Just vague enough to make one wonder what in the crocky fuck he's talking about.But loaded with enough lethal innuendo to give someone a heart attack before they even know what's happening.I don't want no part of this.

youarewhatiswrong site profile image

1/13/13 2:21 PM by youarewhatiswrong

Case in point.

Billy Joe Rottoncrotch site profile image

1/13/13 2:00 PM by Billy Joe Rottoncrotch

"Also, Sambo and Rottencrotch are children, and are of no use to anyone here, contribute nothing and would not be missed if they were gone."Hardcore slap-downs like this one make me wonder if I really have the juice to survive in a dog-eat-dog world like the Underground.I may need to do some serious soul searching over the course of the next several days.

SamboMMA site profile image

1/13/13 1:52 PM by SamboMMA

Congratulations on contributing nothing to this thread. Are you CuntyO's alt account?

youarewhatiswrong site profile image

1/13/13 12:19 PM by youarewhatiswrong

Shogun Hendo was in 2011, and wasn't even that great a fight, both fighters looked slow and spent after the first round. Lauzon/Varner was an amazing, technical fight with phenomenal transitions and constant back and forth action. Deserving of fight of the year.Also, Sambo and Rottencrotch are children, and are of no use to anyone here, contribute nothing and would not be missed if they were gone.

spliff site profile image

1/13/13 11:29 AM by spliff

think that was 2011 but that wasn't even the best fight of that night (alvarez/chandler)

MMA apparel and training equipment
Holiday blowout sale!