White: Rousey is a finisher (like Tyson)

source: mmamania.com

His words:

UFC Fine Gauge Jacquard Beanie

UFC Fine Gauge Jacquard Beanie

Fuji Women\'s Pink Blossom Gi

Fuji Women's Pink Blossom Gi

Kenso site profile image

1/25/13 2:39 PM by Kenso

Dana says these kind of comments to piss off the MMA community so he can have more publicity. You guys should know better than that by now.

octowussy site profile image

1/25/13 2:36 PM by octowussy

Welp.

I've been on both sides of a Glory Hole site profile image

1/25/13 2:23 PM by I've been on both sides of a Glory Hole

Dana's hate for Roy is strong His love for Rousey is even stronger

Old noob site profile image

1/25/13 1:36 PM by Old noob

I guess I misinterpreted where you were going in the "love of Ronda" line.

HexRei site profile image

1/25/13 1:33 PM by HexRei

"According to White, much like former boxing Hall of Fame champion and all-around intimidator, Mike Tyson, Rousey is the type of fighter who 90 perecent of the combat sports community want to see perform because they know that someone is going to be "executed." His words: "There are grinders. We got guys like Roy Nelson who say that all that matters is winning; doesn't matter how you win, just as long as you win. [But] I would say me and 90% of the fight community like people who are finishers. We were just talking before this interview about who? Mike Tyson. Why did everybody like Mike Tyson? Because he had fantastic boxing skills and loved to go the distance? No, because when you watched a Mike Tyson fight, you knew somebody was about to be executed. When Tyson would walk into an arena you would get goose bumps. As a fight fan those are the kind of fighters you like. And trust me when I tell you, Ronda Rousey is that person.""What the flying fuck? Why is he bringing up Nelson when talking about "grinders"? Nelson has exactly TWO decision wins on his record, and 16 finishes, literally every one of his UFC wins (not counting exhibitions like TUF where he still won 2/3 bouts by TKO) has been a finish. He could have brought up Fitch who has 14/24 wins by decision or GSP with 10 out of 23, or any number of actual grinders, but instead picks on Roy. He really hates Big Country.

Phil999 site profile image

1/25/13 1:25 PM by Phil999

What I got from that is Dana really doesn't like Roy.

OMA (tm) site profile image

1/25/13 1:24 PM by OMA (tm)

Rousey***I don't know what happened or why my phone called her fat but obviously my phone and Ronda have some issues to work out between themselves

OMA (tm) site profile image

1/25/13 1:22 PM by OMA (tm)

Rouseybfat trains with a bunch of my friends and there is no denying....And by all accounts she is legit as shit

beanouno site profile image

1/25/13 1:19 PM by beanouno

Did they remove part of danas brain when he got his op?

MMA clothing and gear