White's UFC on FOX 6 vlog, ep.2

UFC Elite Series MMA Training Gloves

UFC Elite Series Open Face Headgear

UFC Elite Series Open Face Headgear

tags: Dana White   UFC on FOX 6   video

fightharder site profile image

1/25/13 7:00 PM by fightharder

Nick is growing on me....I thought he was pretty cool on the first couple of blogs but i really could take or leave his involvement. Now i am actually welcoming it. Its cool to have him as the guy who does some crazy challenge every vlog.   Rhonda even managed to go through the vlog without saying something incredible dumb or offensive. The girl can be cool as fuck. Such a pity she needs to say the horrendously stupid things at times. Anyways i was pleasantly suprised by almost everything and everyone in this vlog (Cowboy looked badass ...he should do some boarding with Nick the tooth in an upcoming vlog). Rampage was the odd bird out,at least a little. I still love the dude and i appreciate the fuck out of the fact that he likes to game and advertises it as well. But he acting a little like a spoiled brat. It was semi charming but he still ''acted a bit like a dick'' like Joe Rogan would have said.

GSP24 site profile image

1/25/13 1:59 PM by GSP24

I didn't think Vegas got cold like that.

ranier wolfcastle site profile image

1/25/13 1:50 PM by ranier wolfcastle

it was so cold outside, dana was still in a T shirt

NicolasExitBJJ site profile image

1/25/13 10:47 AM by NicolasExitBJJ

nick the tooth is annoying as fuck and if you care about a man's shoes than you are a f!g

Christ Crapped in My Fish and Chips site profile image

1/25/13 10:32 AM by Christ Crapped in My Fish and Chips

Everyone was definitely tipsy in that clip

Cyril Jeff site profile image

1/25/13 9:51 AM by Cyril Jeff

Jeremy Scott getting some props from Mr. Helwani...   great vlog.

MisterHawkeMMA site profile image

1/25/13 9:49 AM by MisterHawkeMMA

If those cameras were off I think Jones would've made a move on Rousey. And I wouldn't blame him. Just don't crash the car this time.

da Vinci 81 site profile image

1/25/13 9:25 AM by da Vinci 81

Later

Trick or Truth site profile image

1/25/13 9:21 AM by Trick or Truth

Fucking love these.

zebers3 site profile image

1/25/13 8:44 AM by zebers3

Haha yeah I love how everyone freaks out in Vegas at the thought of water freezing. You could never have a pool open in January in Canada without it freezing, except maybe BC.