Silva: I shocked the world again

by Ariel Helwani | source: mmafighting.com

No Mas Pride Beanie

No Mas Pride Beanie

Hayabusa Mirai Series Shin Guards

Hayabusa Mirai Series Shin Guards

tcrowl18 site profile image

2/4/13 4:15 PM by tcrowl18

I think if he shocks me one more time it will just be boring

Bentleysuper8 site profile image

2/4/13 2:36 PM by Bentleysuper8

I'd like to see Bigfoot beat up a few more guys before going against the champ again. He's a super nice guy. Good to see him get what he's worked hard for.

epwar site profile image

2/4/13 1:17 PM by epwar

The funniest part of all this is when a punching exchange finally happened, Overeem -- who everyone says is the best HW striker in MMA and was going to KO Bigfoot cold -- got blasted.

epwar site profile image

2/4/13 1:13 PM by epwar

Rumor has it he drew his fighting spirit/inspiration by reading the UG in the weeks leading up to the fight where nearly everyone said Overeem would knock him out cold in the first round. ;-)

stonepony site profile image

2/4/13 1:05 PM by stonepony

The only reason he won the first two without trouble, was because he took Antonio down as fast as he could. Flopped on him, and pinned him down. That's his whole modus operandi.

GelderdEnd site profile image

2/4/13 11:11 AM by GelderdEnd

Overeem won both rounds without being troubled at all, it was always going to be a risk though leaving his hands by his side and being cocky, had he not done this I've no doubt he would've won the fight and there wouldn't be 100 threads on here saying Overeem was always shit....How dare you question my intelligence....I have 10 GCSE's

The Last Emperor site profile image

2/4/13 10:34 AM by The Last Emperor

I wasn't shocked that Bigfoot won at all. The way he won was a little surprising but I feel that the better MMA fighter won.I've always known that Overeem was overrated.

buckshot44 site profile image

2/4/13 10:13 AM by buckshot44

Reem vs JDS, Big Foot vs Cain

Smokemonster site profile image

2/4/13 8:38 AM by Smokemonster

Nelson vs Overeem = Gold

stonepony site profile image

2/4/13 8:34 AM by stonepony

"Lets not get carried away here, Silva couldn't touch Overeem for 10 minutes"So then, let's just pretend that Silva couldn't touch him because Overeem was embarrassing him with his superior striking. The reality is that Overeem did what he always does against half-decent strikers in MMA. He flopped on him and humped his leg for 10 minutes. The only time they had a significant striking exchange, Overeem did what he always does, he got knocked out.

The newest MMA equipment and apparel!