JDS not reuniting with wife, but she firmly remains his manager

There were recent reports that former UFC heavyweight champion Junior Dos Santos was determined to reunite with his extranged wife of ten years, Vilsana Picolli.

The reports are false - the pair, although close, have no intention of reconciling. However, she will remain as his manager.

"It's a lie that I said that one of my goals in 2013 is to regain Vilsana," said JDS on his official website. "Our relationship is eternal, it is the most important person in my life, only we are not married anymore."

His wife concurred.

"I would definitely put an end to current news about our relationship and our marriage," said Vilsana. "Junior and I have been married for 10 years. Many couples over 10 years cultivating quarrels, enmities. Others do not. We cultivate a friendship, a relationship without fights, where trust, respect and, above all, true love has always existed."

"We want the good of each other. Always was and will remain so. Together we make the decision not to continue longer married. Marriage is a life stage and we are in another stage. Today I met Junior and more than anyone else. I am responsible for the entire administration of his career. That will not change, I will continue taking care of him, taking care of his career.... We'll be friends forever. "

Read entire article... (original Portuguese)

Century Official UFC Fight Gloves

Century Official UFC Fight Gloves

MusclePharm Battle Fuel XT (160 capsules)

MusclePharm Battle Fuel XT (160 capsules)

tags: UFC   Junior Dos Santos (detail)

KZTT_W85 site profile image

2/6/13 2:55 AM by KZTT_W85

You watch, JDS will be fighting for 16/16 shortly.Dana throwing cash at him in 'locker room bonuses' like an ATM.One way around it if it gets nasty.I don't know, I have the flu and I'm delirious right now

Carl Sonnen site profile image

2/6/13 12:25 AM by Carl Sonnen

I have no idea what is going on, but that is most likely a bad move to keep her involved in the business. He might be better off waiting until after the divorce settlement is finalized, cause she might ask for less, but he needs to get competent management asap, imo. I don't know what the details are, but especially if she is the one wanting the divorce, and it sounded like Junior wanted to stay together, then he has to get her out to move on with his life, imo.

BRZ site profile image

2/5/13 9:27 AM by BRZ

Didn't Tito say in business with his ex wife with tshirt company after they got divorce? Maybe it can work out. Then again none of us know JDS and his wife personally.

Batarnaque site profile image

2/5/13 9:10 AM by Batarnaque

This. Jealousy still kicks in for me when seeing my ex with that imbecile she's with right now... and I have absolutely no love for her anymore. However... no children.Some futile and petty emotions like jealousy and envy can be repressed ... but it's sometimes tough to eliminate them. Maybe JDS is that big of a man... and maybe his ex is that good of a person.

dhughes site profile image

2/5/13 8:49 AM by dhughes

That sad thing is that when my ex-wife and I first separated I could've been talked into something like this with the idea that we'd always still love and care for each. No matter what other people told me, I thought that would be true. But as soon as one person get into a serious relationship, every single thing you thought you knew about that person completely changes. Horrible idea to your ex as a financial manager - especially when your making that kind of money. They'll hang you out to dry. :/

Authority Figure site profile image

2/5/13 8:18 AM by Authority Figure

Translation JDS: I'm rich bitch. But be cool, fool. Translation Ex-Wife: I'm going to be pretend to be cool, fool. But really I'm going to destroy you slowly. Then I'll be the rich bitch.

shaqitup site profile image

2/5/13 8:16 AM by shaqitup

It will work out fine as long as he's successful and pretty much pays the bills imo.

Trick or Truth site profile image

2/5/13 8:15 AM by Trick or Truth

We know nothing about JDS and his wife and their relationship, I hate reading all these people who seem to know better.Whether its ripping his wife based off of her appearance or ripping JDS for being an idiot having her as a manager.I mean first off they have children together, that always changes the dynamics of these kind of things.JDS comes across as a level head guy and I think we should let the man make his own decisions and stfu.I Don't think anyone should speculate without being actually in the know.

ImA2TimeLoser site profile image

2/5/13 8:14 AM by ImA2TimeLoser

I love Junior but definitely lost some manspect with this shit

MMA apparel and training equipment
Holiday blowout sale!