UFC to debut new ring card girl in London

Today, the UFC's official UK Twitter announced that a new ring card girl would be making her debut at next weekend's UFC on Fuel TV 7:

Introducing Europe's first Octagon Girl, the beautiful @misscarlybaker, who will make her debut at #UFCLondon2013 pic.twitter.com/u5MuSOqQ

You can see @misscarlybaker's exclusive photo shoot in next issue of @ZOO out Tuesday! #UFCLondon2013

read official Twitter...

article-2161032-13AE172D000005DC-967_634x884 Carly+Baker+model+girlfriend+of+Cricketer+Tom+Maynard

carly-baker-02  url

Another pancake ass?!?!?

TheKidAintMine site profile image

2/7/13 2:30 AM by TheKidAintMine

ttt

mata_leao site profile image

2/7/13 2:24 AM by mata_leao

I just visualized her sitting on my penis. I ejaculated. Elbows are a tad bit pointy though.

Poop Doodle site profile image

2/6/13 11:49 PM by Poop Doodle

Wonderful.

Leghound site profile image

2/6/13 11:27 PM by Leghound

"Never take a girl who is a model/actress/singer/dancer to serious."Good advice

bad1121 site profile image

2/6/13 11:16 PM by bad1121

HOLY SHIT. This girl is steamy.

RKing85 site profile image

2/6/13 11:11 PM by RKing85

I like!

butthurt for my frankie site profile image

2/6/13 10:56 PM by butthurt for my frankie

Durfanahamanhamana derba ha tah nata urguh hui? I'm sorry,DAT ASS gave me temporary insanity. And by dat ass I mean the whole package. LORD HAVE MERCY

fightharder site profile image

2/6/13 9:57 PM by fightharder

Hot....   But her website cracked me up.... ''Professions'': Singer, model,dancer and here comes the totally original conclusion,actress.   I remember when i was in New York a couple on months ago chilling with a friend of mind at a party Thompson hotel bar at Allen street. Met two hot girls. Girls ask right away what we did for a living (not a polite question to ask where we are from),i answer lawyer and my friend answers doctor. One girl proceeds to make some lame joke about that mine job is to rip off honest people with indecent proposals and my friend is basically a sales rep for some medical company (not possible in my country...doctors dont make not nearly as much because the have little to no involvement with drugs companies. When asked what she did (other chick was cool though) she said she was a model,actress,singer and sometimes dancer. So my friend tells her straight faced that she forgot including escort in that ad promto resume. Chick gets upset. Few days later my buddy goes on some escort site to order some girls for a few Italian friend who came over. Lo and behold who comes knocking. Laughed my fucking ass off. Never take a girl who is a model/actress/singer/dancer to serious.   And she is hot but not nearly as hot as Britney.

Chomas site profile image