HOLY F@$%!#& S#!^ KO in Alaska

When German Stephan Feck scored a perfect 0.0 for this back dive at the London Olympics in 2012, it was funny.

However, when a back dive happens in MMA, it is, among other things, unsettling.

Undefeated Alaskan fighter (and UGer) Collin Reuter fought Gerald Fike last Friday night, Feb. 1, at Solid as a Rock Fighting Championship 2, in Fairbanks, Alaska.

At :26 seconds of the first round, Reuter delivered one of the most startling knockouts in the sport's history.

Thanks to fightlinker for the gifs.

MMA gear now available at the UG Store

Submission BJJ Belt

Submission BJJ Belt

TapouT Ankle Bar Athletic Socks (3 Pack)

TapouT Ankle Bar Athletic Socks (3 Pack)

Collin Reuter site profile image

2/8/13 11:23 PM by Collin Reuter

Brian is a class act and a super cool dude. 100 percent family man like myself

MIKE CIESNOLEVICZ site profile image

2/8/13 11:00 PM by MIKE CIESNOLEVICZ

Thanks man! Brian is a badass, he showed me nothing but respect. Tough tough guy! Hits hard!

TowerMonkey site profile image

2/8/13 10:41 PM by TowerMonkey

It's sad to hear the AFC isn't doing well. I just moved back from HI around the holidays and I remember before I left they were bringing up all these UFC fighters and bringing in guys from the states. From what it sounds like that's not happening anymore, unfortunate..

Collin Reuter site profile image

2/8/13 9:35 PM by Collin Reuter

Scott Thometz owns a gym in Boise with Jorgensen, and the afc wouldnt fly him up for a defense so he relinquished the belt

Death and Taxes site profile image

2/8/13 8:53 PM by Death and Taxes

Wow, I just saw the video was featured on the front of Yahoo.com!

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe site profile image

2/8/13 8:52 PM by HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

Yeah, i was like 15, i've always rooted for you because of that fight, especially after the way you spoke about Brian following the fight. I was really pumped when i saw you got signed by the ifl. I don't think Brian is really into mma anymore, i would have loved to see a rematch in like 06 or 07, but obviously you were up to bigger things at that point. Just last year Brian fought Tony Lopez and dropped him and got armbarred as he jumped in for the finish. God just thinking about your guys fight brings back so many memories. I was really bummed because i was sure Brian was on his way to great things. Growing up watching mma in Alaska, there was only one thing guaranteed and that was that you were gonna see Brian Ryan knock some local out.

MIKE CIESNOLEVICZ site profile image

2/8/13 8:31 PM by MIKE CIESNOLEVICZ

I was open to the rematch even last year but AFC just cant swing it financially. Good show though! Good people.

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe site profile image

2/8/13 7:54 PM by HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

Anybody know what the issue between afc and Scott Thometz was? I would have loved to continue seeing him in the afc.

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe site profile image

2/8/13 7:45 PM by HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

I remember that. Good fight too.

TowerMonkey site profile image

2/8/13 7:26 PM by TowerMonkey

Do I smell a AFC HWT unification bout in Mike C's future??