Dan Hardy: Hughes is 'bad for the sport'

MMA gear now available at the UG Store

Venum Skintex Sparring MMA Gloves

Venum Skintex Sparring MMA Gloves

Contract Killer CK Long Sleeve Rashguard

Contract Killer CK Long Sleeve Rashguard

tags: Matt Hardy   Matt Hughes (detail)  video

ausgepicht site profile image

2/11/13 8:51 PM by ausgepicht

3rd Lion, I don't want to hear you complain about a football, hockey, soccerm baseball, basketball team or EVER criticize another fighter.  Your logic is really bad. Like really bad.

Pessimist_Pete site profile image

2/11/13 7:59 PM by Pessimist_Pete

Matt Hughes is a reprehensible human being, and it has nothing to do with his hunting. He's a shitty bully, plain and simple.

Huey Freeman site profile image

2/11/13 1:04 PM by Huey Freeman

Lol

fightharder site profile image

2/11/13 12:03 PM by fightharder

Fuck,   I am a big fan of Hardy but he seriously needs to let the whole hunting thing go. I do not mind you not agreeing with hunting that much but Hardy makes himself look incredible stupid. If you shoot animals for fun your the same as Michael Vick? WTF dude now you just being extremely ignorant. As a future philisophical major i do hope he will will gain some knowledge so he can put his points across with some more eloquence and common sense. I also think he needs to let the Hughes thing go. I agree with Hardy that Hughes might not be the best pick for Atlethic development vice president. But i do think Hughes will be great at the Goverment relations job in the States. Still love Hardy but at times unfortunately does not do himself a lot of favours at times when talking about certain subjects.

Lions of Atlanta site profile image

2/10/13 3:53 PM by Lions of Atlanta

I really can't stand Hardy. I'm pretty sure Joe Rogan has become interested in hunting lately. I'd love to hear Rogan go on a rant about Hardy being a baby about all of this on his podcast, sadly it won't happen.

MdGeist site profile image

2/10/13 2:14 PM by MdGeist

Hey bro, I got my my B.A. in Philosophy, show some respect to us Philosophers lol But yeah... I realized it was totally worthless to an employer since I graduated over a year ago

john joe site profile image

2/10/13 2:04 PM by john joe

read Hughes' autobiography; it will change your mind on himalso, there is a difference between hunting for food and hunting for fun. Hardy takes issue with Hughes' fondness for shooting animals in the face for entertainment.

TartanArmy site profile image

2/10/13 1:29 PM by TartanArmy

Really? Seems like he's pretty successful to me.

Chaelismyhero site profile image

2/10/13 1:19 PM by Chaelismyhero

Even an old Matt Hughes would pick Hardy up, slam him on his head and tap him very quickly.

The newest MMA equipment and apparel!