Bisping: Belfort fight stopped early; I was fine

by Steven Marroco & John Morgan | source: mmajunkie.com

"He's been busted for that in the past, and now he's allowed to put steroids into his a--hole," Bisping said. "What can I say? He's a f---ing cheat. But I do want a rematch with the guy."

"The referee stopped the fight," he said. "Fair play to him, congratulations. He was the better man on the night. But I was completely fine went I went down, and I think the referee stopped too soon, and I'd love a rematch someday."

But perhaps the loss stings a little bit more due to the circumstances around it. Had Bisping beat Belfort, he would have earned a title shot against middleweight champ Anderson Silva.

"There's probably like, 0.1 percent of the world that actually have low testosterone," Bisping said. "But for some reason, a s---load of fighters have low testosterone. I don't need testosterone. I'm a bad-tempered bastard in the best of times."

RVCA Vitor Belfort UFC Fight Night Cornerman Shirt

RVCA Vitor Belfort UFC Fight Night Cornerman Shirt

Jaco Vitor Belfort Blackzilians Lion Crew Shirt

Jaco Vitor Belfort Blackzilians Lion Crew Shirt

yellow c0ckahlc site profile image

2/17/13 8:09 PM by yellow c0ckahlc

I would have given her the gift of making me dinner right proper, but your idea works too. Jolly good, sir.

PersianMMA site profile image

2/17/13 3:50 PM by PersianMMA

He is trying the british man voice power here. The british man: a victim and a hulk all in the same body. It all depends which one he needs to be atm

Gary81 site profile image

2/17/13 1:21 PM by Gary81

The ref has the best view of the fight guys. We weren't privy to the sights and sounds of the fight like he was. He saw and heard the shots bb was taking and said that's enough. / thread.

Vulva Fabulous site profile image

2/17/13 1:04 PM by Vulva Fabulous

I wish I saw this picture before Valentine's day. I would've told the wife that even though I promised to get her a specific little bracelet that she wanted for Valentine's Day, I made the decision that instead of wasting money on a bracelet, I decided to save the money instead and I got her a Valentine's day card. This way I could've printed that picture out and put it in the envelope. Her face would've been priceless.Oh, and I did get her the bracelet, but that would've been awesome.

fishyfish site profile image

2/17/13 11:27 AM by fishyfish

Bisping had Vitor just where he wanted him.  the referee didn't see that Bisping was setting up an armbar/omoplata combo.

JunkieDog site profile image

2/17/13 11:01 AM by JunkieDog

Knocked silly from flush head kick, rolls to turtle position and takes a dozen unanswered blows to head and body equals intelligent defense/early stoppage? Gotcha.

Vulva Fabulous site profile image

2/17/13 10:59 AM by Vulva Fabulous

Right now, I have to admit that as I sit here and read through this thread, I feel like I've been blessed with a front row seat to watch a master working in his area of expertise. Bravo YC, bravo good sir....bravo!

JetSetter site profile image

2/17/13 10:46 AM by JetSetter

Bisping turtled and it was correctly stopped.

kevsh site profile image

2/17/13 10:43 AM by kevsh

Bisping should be thankful, the Ref saved him from starring in another "KO face" gif.

fapout site profile image

2/17/13 9:55 AM by fapout

Bisping must have been kicked into full retard mode