Belfort responds to TRT talk

Vitor Belfort@vitorbelfort

This will be last time that I will talk about TRT I never hide from #UFC that I was on the treatment but I admit that I didnt admit to the press. I confess that this was my mistake I am MEN enough to admit my mistakes So from now on, guys please don’t fight me if u going to use this as a execuse that’s it. I never lie and never hide from ufc.

IF U LOOKING FOR A EXCUSE, GOD WILL THE ONE TO PROVIDE ONE 4 U SO EXCEPT THE FACT AND CHANGE YOUR ATTITUDE. If this is u? U better change

U tell me the rules I will follow U tell me the way I will follow U tell me the price I will pay BUT BY GRACE WE R SAVE! Have a good day

GET IT OVER!! A KICK ON THE HEAD DOSENT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH TRT This call #SKILL

RVCA Vitor Belfort UFC Fight Night Cornerman Shirt

RVCA Vitor Belfort UFC Fight Night Cornerman Shirt

UFC Elite Series MMA Training Gloves

UFC Elite Series MMA Training Gloves

tags: UFC   TRT   PED   Vitor Belfort (detail)

CherryHugger site profile image

2/20/13 11:53 AM by CherryHugger

They all get their fair share of shit for it. Truth is everyone takes something and only a dumbass would disagree.

bhealthy site profile image

2/20/13 11:37 AM by bhealthy

how is it the beta-males that have a problem with hampage, heem, cyborg, and vitor juicing have had a long love affair with hendo, phael, fudd, and handy?

CherryHugger site profile image

2/20/13 10:42 AM by CherryHugger

He was called decision Dan because he would always win decisions no matter how close they were. He always had knockout power and the h-bomb.

no-gi_JAMES420 site profile image

2/19/13 1:43 PM by no-gi_JAMES420

Wonder why God didn't bless him with normal testosterone levels.... Should probably pray more.

dakillermiller site profile image

2/19/13 2:40 AM by dakillermiller

I DID TRT VECAUSE OF THE JESUS!

THP site profile image

2/19/13 2:38 AM by THP

It's time to accept that athletes use hormones, and allow TRT to act as a way of regulating them.

JROTT site profile image

2/18/13 11:15 PM by JROTT

Fedor signs to fight Alistair in Russia, both get approved for TUE because they badly need the medicine.. Ripped 240lb Fedor from the pride days shows up... One can dream..

JROTT site profile image

2/18/13 11:12 PM by JROTT

Man I wish Chuck would get all jacked on the sauce and come back for one more round.. How bout chuck vs tito and we promise no "surprise tests" One can dream..

hckycrzy27 site profile image

2/18/13 10:49 PM by hckycrzy27

In a fantastic world with rainbows, shelter, and love, every fighter would be clean and abide by the rules. I mean, The Dude Abides so why can't they?But, as much as it sucks to say it, it is legal. 100% legal. For whatever excuse you want. Personally, I'd rather see knees on the ground legalized and TRT put to pasture but I've recently been fired from every athletic commission ever created in the history of ever. It was a financial blow.

DogtownKai site profile image

2/18/13 7:37 PM by DogtownKai

Belfort is probably the worst case because of his past steroid history. His statement in general, aside from translation woes, just looks silly imo.