Ian McCall has low testosterone levels, refused TRT

source: The Underground

Monitored TRT use

From: UGCTT_UncleCreepy
www.UncleCreepyMMA.com, UGCTT President
Member Since: 6/19/02
Posts: 6043

I've been told i have VERY low T levels...... you know, ABUSING the crap out of drugs A LONG time ago (thats no secret).. I said no due to the fans reactions to people on TRT.

I've made my career based off fans so is this a smart thing to do?

opinions please!

Read entire thread...

UFC Elite Series MMA Training Gloves

UFC Elite Series MMA Training Gloves

Fuji Women\'s Pink Blossom Gi

Fuji Women's Pink Blossom Gi

tags: UFC   TRT   PED   Ian McCall (detail)

JLTECH site profile image

2/23/13 3:27 PM by JLTECH

Go for it brother as long as your not abusing it. It must be pretty common I mean come on they have commercials for it all the Time

sockeye site profile image

2/23/13 3:24 PM by sockeye

Come on bro, take some TRT. Everybody is else is doing it. What, are you chicken bro? .... Oh look everybody he is just saying no, hahaha - UG Peer Pressure

chawkins site profile image

2/23/13 3:12 PM by chawkins

Please explain how legally repairing one's testosterone to normal level is "cheating". Thanks.

MyUnclesCreepy site profile image

2/23/13 2:45 PM by MyUnclesCreepy

Do it creepy it sounds as if u need it just dont abuse it

Bofbro site profile image

2/23/13 2:42 PM by Bofbro

Show a little respect, Mark as been around from the start, and his opinion is as welcomed as yours.Even though i do disagree, but it's all just opinion.

Bofbro site profile image

2/23/13 2:37 PM by Bofbro

I disagree.I would advise anyone with low test to get it sorted asap,fighter or not.It's a quality of life thing, and as long it's not abused,it's ok imo.

NAKMEEZY site profile image

2/23/13 12:37 PM by NAKMEEZY

i'm not "bashing". I'm stating logic. Bocek hasn't finished a fight in years and has lost 3 out of his last 6. He's on the radar for next to be cut if he loses...its pretty obvious.He shouldn't be telling another athlete who has a big following NOT to do something when it has to do with his physical health and career..Especially when your reason behind it is "because you'll be labeled a cheater"...that is just dumb

Smith1234 site profile image

2/23/13 12:25 PM by Smith1234

I hope He doesn't see this keyboard warrior fighter bashing.

langfordman site profile image

2/23/13 12:18 PM by langfordman

Do what you and your medical professionals feel is best for you.Keep calm and creep on!

Dodge135 site profile image

2/23/13 12:14 PM by Dodge135

The doctor knows best

MMA apparel and training equipment
BLACK FRIDAY