Rodriguez: Gina Carano is 'gnarly'

Yahoo! Movies: You and Gina were kicking each other's butts, talk about going toe to toe with a bonafide MMA fighter?

Michelle Rodriguez: She's gnarly man... And she's holding back, I can only imagine.

Yahoo! Movies: How does it feel to get dropped into the sixth installment of the franchise? How does it feel?

Gina Carano: You sink or swim man.

Gina Carano: I think that's what beatiful about movies sometimes, nobody what kind of film it is, if you can disappear into, you give people a break from their lives. And also we all have those psychotic thoughts, so it's nice to kind of see them on film sometimes, instead of in your head.

Bad Boy Brazil Cadet Hat

Bad Boy Brazil Cadet Hat

TapouT Women\'s Everyday I Fight Shirt (Breast Cancer Awareness)

TapouT Women's Everyday I Fight Shirt (Breast Cancer Awareness)

Kings21 site profile image

3/6/13 6:37 PM by Kings21

gotcha.

GIBB0 site profile image

3/6/13 6:30 PM by GIBB0

I'm not arguing that this movie won't be bigger.Just pointing out there were some big stars in Haywire.

Kings21 site profile image

3/6/13 6:17 PM by Kings21

Star power aside it was a small movie and didnt do too good in the box office i believe. All of the Fast & Furious movies were bigger successes. Haywire was written for her and she still had her voice edited in the post production. It was a small movie loaded with star power to fill small roles in the movie. This Fast & Furious movie will be bigger in every way minus the pure acting chops by the cast.

GIBB0 site profile image

3/6/13 5:51 PM by GIBB0

To be fair, she starred with Channing Tatum, Ewan McGreggor, Michael Douglas, Michael Fassbender and Antonio Banderas in Haywire.I'd say they are all as big or bigger stars than the rock and vin diesel.But the Fast and Furious series is a star in itself.

fightharder site profile image

3/6/13 5:50 PM by fightharder

God i am fucking in love with that chick....need to get my hands on some Kryptonite ASAP....   She is going to fucking rock in that movie....

Kings21 site profile image

3/6/13 5:20 PM by Kings21

So Gina admits she's a psycho who has violent fantasies. Pretty hot indeed.

ticker site profile image

3/6/13 5:12 PM by ticker

If Gina and Michelle were doing stunts in front of me, I would do a cum in my pants.

stonepony site profile image

3/6/13 4:53 PM by stonepony

Kind of looks like they're doing something dirty with their hands out of frame in that screen-shot.

Chris site profile image

3/6/13 4:40 PM by Chris

it's a huge role. I'd say bigger than even starring in her own movie (Haywire). It such a huge franchise world wide and starring with big name stars like The Rock & Vin Diesel I think is bigger than being the lead in a smaller movie.

Mix6APlix site profile image