Cyborg: Rousey can't compete with me

Rousey has made it clear ... the only way she will fight the 145-pound Santos is if Cyborg drops down to the 135 lb weight class -- where Ronda currently reigns supreme.

Cyborg's response? "Meet me at 140 lbs" ... adding, "Then ask her if I’m a fraud after I knock her ass out!”

Cyborg  -- who'll get in the ring for the Invicta Fighting Championships on April 5 -- says Rousey's ultimatum is the move of a coward:

"Obviously she knows that she can’t compete with me – take the time, maybe [Ronda] will get good enough and gain some confidence."

Fuji Women\'s Pink Blossom Gi

Fuji Women's Pink Blossom Gi

UFC Women\'s Ronda Rousey UFC 168 Walkout Shirt

UFC Women's Ronda Rousey UFC 168 Walkout Shirt

IP site profile image

3/14/13 2:17 PM by IP

Ronda holds all the cards.

dannybjj site profile image

3/14/13 2:08 PM by dannybjj

Rousey has made a good point about agreeing at a catch weight and cyborg missing weight. Also, I don't see where cyborg really has any bargaining power. Many feel cyborg cannot make the weight because she has abused testosterone.

Slick Jitz site profile image

3/14/13 12:43 PM by Slick Jitz

Cyborg the fight with Ronda will not 135 cut. Ronda step up to be show that the true champion never is scared. - Tito

CapnKindBud site profile image

3/14/13 12:14 PM by CapnKindBud

You don't see a difference, dude? Wtf are you looking at then. I see an athletic looking Ronda champion at 135. I see a super pumped up muscular Cyborg who was BUSTED taking PEDs. Ronda says that if Cyborg got clean and dropped some of the fake muscles and trained without roiding, that she'd give her a shot at the title' What more could she want? Well she wants to call the weight, keep doing the roids and try to cycle correctly so to keep the fake muscles and the cheaters advantage.Cyborg cries that she can't lose 5 pounds! 5 pounds? And Dana offers her Dolce to help her cut weight FREE OF CHARGE ! And she still couldn't try it...So she left to fight in Invicta and left the UFC!So basically she should just shut the fuck up.

Daverr site profile image

3/14/13 10:51 AM by Daverr

RR= runnin ronda i like it

MIKE CIESNOLEVICZ site profile image

3/13/13 4:34 PM by MIKE CIESNOLEVICZ

Cyborg > Running Ronda Rousey all day

Iben Jaqinov site profile image

3/12/13 11:06 PM by Iben Jaqinov

Get to 135 or shut your fucking mouth.

YOURDADDYDEVILANDLORD site profile image

3/12/13 10:51 PM by YOURDADDYDEVILANDLORD

Of course she can't compete against you, you're a man and she's a woman. I say Cyborg vs Fallon Fox!!! MAKE IT SO!!!

time traveling 12er site profile image

3/12/13 10:06 PM by time traveling 12er

Wow, I guess Cyborg really is looking more feminine these days.

stonepony site profile image

3/12/13 9:51 PM by stonepony

Ronda is scared, so what is Cyborg? Somebody who completely relies on being a man in order to beat women? Pretty cowardly IMO.I've seen nothing to suggest that RR is even capable of feeling intimidated. Didn't she kick three guys' asses in a movie theater?