Invicta FC 5 weigh in replay and gallery

Shannon Knapp ‏@shanknapp
I want to say thanks to all of the @InvictaFights athletes for making weight! I am so proud of u all! :) #ourathletesrock

Invicta FC 5 Weigh-Ins
Open To The Public
Free LIVE Stream
Thursday, April 4, 6:30 p.m. ET
Aladdin Holiday Inn
Kansas City, Kansas

105: Jessica Penne (104.9) vs. Michelle Waterson (104.7)
125: Vanessa Porto (124.8) vs. Barb Honchak (124.6)
145: Cris Cyborg (144.8) vs. Fiona Muxlow (143.8)
135: Sarah Kaufman (135.5) vs. Leslie Smith (134.9)
125: Zoila Frausto Gurgel (125.5) vs. Jennifer Maia (124.5)
135:  Kaitlin Young (135.6) vs. Lauren Taylor (134.9)
145: Julia Budd (145.8) vs. Mollie Estes (144.4)
115: Bec Hyatt (115.4) vs. Jasminka Cive (115)

Prelim Card
105: Cassie Rodish (104.6) vs. Simona Soukupova (104.6)
135: Jessamyn Duke (135.6) vs. Miriam Nakamoto (135.8)
115: Katja Kankaanpää (115.3) vs. Juliana Carneiro Lima (115.4)
105: Jodie Esquibel (105) vs. Alex Chambers (103.8)
115Rose Namajunas (115.6) vs. Kathina Catron (115.8)

Friday’s Invicta FC 5 PPV live stream, provided by Ustream, will begin at 7 p.m. EST/4 p.m. PST, includes both the preliminary and main card bouts, and can be purchased for $9.95 with all major credit cards.

MMA gear now available at the UG Store

Jaco Sugafly HT Shirt

Jaco Sugafly HT Shirt

Jaco Sugafly Athletics Team Hoodie

Jaco Sugafly Athletics Team Hoodie

tags: Invicta FC 5   video   Jessica Penne   Rose Namajunas

used2wrestle site profile image

4/5/13 5:02 PM by used2wrestle

Alex Chambers from new south wales, 2nd to the scale: legitimately hot!

UGCTT_NKTKDace site profile image

4/5/13 4:21 PM by UGCTT_NKTKDace

Haven't seen any myself but I did notice what you did.I'm curious if she will have a different game plan than in the past. IF she isn't as strong as normal does she fight the same way? I'm not saying a size difference has anything to do with strength but what if in this case it does. Maybe we see a more technical and strategic cyborg? Is really like to see if her ground game is slick or not. No beep intended lol

Standup29 site profile image

4/5/13 3:54 PM by Standup29

Wow Cyborg looks very noticeably softer. In the video of her training with tito she looked a little more jacked but of course it's hard to tell when she is all pumped. Am I the only one to notice? Are there any comparison pics up yet?

UGCTT_NKTKDace site profile image

4/5/13 3:22 PM by UGCTT_NKTKDace

Voted up Least.And again I'm sorry I came across the way I did. I sometimes have a hard time conveying what I actually mean which is why I started with how I wasn't trying to be a dick lolThanks for the reply and for not jumping on me.

UGCTT_NKTKDace site profile image

4/5/13 3:18 PM by UGCTT_NKTKDace

You quote me then add that crap?Just for the record I don't at all agree with what this guy said.

UGCTT_NKTKDace site profile image

4/5/13 3:10 PM by UGCTT_NKTKDace

And just in case you didn't realize I said I was trying not to be a dick with how I wanted to ask you what's up. Wasn't implying you were trying to be one bro.I hold Invicta very close to me so was just seeing if you needed some schmoozing is all :)

UGCTT_NKTKDace site profile image

4/5/13 1:17 PM by UGCTT_NKTKDace

And for the others that said anything... i actually was asking the guy legit questions and not name calling or any of the other shit people do here now. Gotta love when the ug police show up.

UGCTT_NKTKDace site profile image

4/5/13 1:12 PM by UGCTT_NKTKDace

I saw you mention a couple of different worries about the event. Sorry I just quoted the one. A lot of people seem to nitpick just so they can kick some dirt up and wasn't sure if that was you or not. Thanks for the answer and obviously you aren't trying to be a dick. Voted up when I get to my comp.Btw if you were on the fence I was going to try and do whatever I could to talk you into it lol

CV973 site profile image

4/5/13 11:51 AM by CV973

All the card will be shown on the PPV even the prelims

Oblivious site profile image

4/5/13 11:05 AM by Oblivious

Bec Hyatt V Jasminka CiveOr as I like to think of it as....Tank girl V Jodi Foster

The newest MMA equipment and apparel!