Hawn KOs Parisyan; Complete Bellator 95 results

Bellator 95: Curran vs Shamhalaev
Thursday, April 4, 2013
Ovation Hall at Revel
Atlantic City, New Jersey
Broadcast: Spike TV / Spike.com

Main Card (Live on Spike TV, 10:00 pm ET)
-Pat Curran def. Shahbulat Shamhalaev via technical submission (guillotine) at 2:38 of round one
-Frodo Khasbulaev def. Mike Richman via unanimous decision
-Doug Marshall def. Brett Cooper via knockout at 3:39 of round one
-Rick Hawn def. Karo Parisyan via knockout at 1:55 of round two

Preliminary Card (Live on Spike.com, 8:00 PM ET)
-Liam McGeary def. Anton Talamante via TKO at 1:18 of round one
-Kevin Roddy def. Brylan Van Artsdalen via submission (armbar) at 1:04 of round two
-Will Martinez def. Michael Hess via knockout at 4:15 of round one

tags: Bellator 95

Reed Rothchild site profile image

4/6/13 5:46 AM by Reed Rothchild

Great show. TTT

liquidrob site profile image

4/5/13 10:39 AM by liquidrob

A year or two ago I made a thread about getting rid of champs and just going season champs and have thr winner get back in the next season , it would have solved the problem of having no fights for the champs like they were having, but now the challengers are building up, plus as a promotion stand point they want to have champs to promote, so I understand why they do itEach season gets better and better

Nexuscrawlers site profile image

4/5/13 10:27 AM by Nexuscrawlers

The only change I would possibly think about now is going to just season champs and they could set up "super fights" between different tounament champions. I love it just the way it is though.

liquidrob site profile image

4/5/13 10:15 AM by liquidrob

I'm glad fans are starting to appreciate the tournament format, it is the best format for any sport to determine who is the champ or who fights the champ I really don't understand how can people argue for the other way, hey, lets put the Yankees in the world series every year, they always get thr highest ratings!

dabigguy site profile image

4/5/13 10:08 AM by dabigguy

big Bellator fan here too!! UFC is awesome too but I wish they'd have a lot better system for earning your way to the title. their system truly sucks and I think Bellator has a small chance to increase their audience by not only being on Spike TV but earning title shots instead of talking your way in makes so much more sense. I can't wait to watch my POV of the fights last night!! 9 finishes in 1 card is crazy and AWESOMEPEACE IN PIECES

Nexuscrawlers site profile image

4/5/13 8:43 AM by Nexuscrawlers

This!!

Bellator Fan site profile image

4/5/13 7:58 AM by Bellator Fan

Bellator on Spike was outstanding all season

Old Boxer site profile image

4/5/13 7:36 AM by Old Boxer

I am high on curran

CRMartin11 site profile image

4/5/13 4:18 AM by CRMartin11

damn I fell asleep at 9 pm and just woke up. I meant to record Bellator 95 on my dvr. I fucked up .

PrettyBoy site profile image

4/5/13 3:30 AM by PrettyBoy

Curran is a beast he sunk that choke in quick. You could see the disappointment on that young kids face. One quick mistake and it's over.

MMA clothing and gear