Sonnen's final warning to Jon Jones

In a surprise visit to UFC Tonight, Chael Sonnen had a final warning to Champion Jon Jones before their UFC Lightheavyweight title fight this Saturday:

Chael Sonnen: Why don't you shut up and listen up and I'm going to tell you what's going to happen in this next week. When I get to the Soprano's state, when I step off that plane in New Jersey, there's a new family in town, the Sonnen family, and I'm the new Don.

I'm taking over that state and the first thing I'm going to do is go to the speaks, the sitdowns, the social clubs and handing out smacks to anyone that doesn't want to kiss the ring.

And my first order of business is to beat the bejesus out of Jon Jones and when I'm done I'm gonna go over to Johnny C's place on Union Street in Brooklyn, have a couple of faschettas and give the guys of the other five families an opportunity to pay me tribute.

Jones, you will be reminded the hard way, why you never piss off, a ganster.

Oh a guys, one more thing: Kabooom!

UFC Ready for Battle Shirt

UFC Ready for Battle Shirt

TapouT Chael Sonnen UFC 167 Respect Is Earned Shirt

TapouT Chael Sonnen UFC 167 Respect Is Earned Shirt

CroboCop site profile image

4/25/13 1:54 PM by CroboCop

i don't like chael. but i think he will do to jones what he did to silva. it just matters if chael can pull off a sub (not gonna happen) or win the decision

sniper1026 site profile image

4/25/13 1:51 PM by sniper1026

More entertaining than any WWE meathead....True showman.

junkyarddogg24 site profile image

4/25/13 1:43 PM by junkyarddogg24

Im a big Chael fan but hes only making it to round 2 if Jon decides he wants to fight past the 1st 5 minutes.

TeamRenzo4Life site profile image

4/25/13 1:43 PM by TeamRenzo4Life

Your dissection of Sonnen's promo is pretty pathetic. Guess what? Chael is better than you in every conceivable way. He's a gifted fighter. He's intelligent and charismatic and he has used his talents to advance himself in MMA and life in general.Try not to kill yourself.

THE Louisville Cardinals site profile image

4/25/13 1:29 PM by THE Louisville Cardinals

If you think Chael says what he says, because he truly believes it and intends to back it up, then that is a you problem. He's in the business of selling fights, genius.

BJ_Penmanship site profile image

4/25/13 1:28 PM by BJ_Penmanship

Half-lolz at all you cheal nut hangers. Have you all been eating retard sandwiches? Or did you just conveniently forget that his "epic" performance against AS was aided by enough Rx testosterone to put down a gorilla? When cheat is clean he can barely grind out a decision win vs Bisping... Damn I can't wait for his bad 70's wrestler schtick and the fans thereof to die off

IceCreamCake site profile image

4/25/13 1:08 PM by IceCreamCake

how can you love the guy? he never backs up anything he says!

FTS site profile image

4/25/13 12:46 PM by FTS

Can't help it....i love this guy!

THE Louisville Cardinals site profile image

4/25/13 2:07 AM by THE Louisville Cardinals

"Why don't you shut up, and listen up"