JDS: It's over for Hunt, he's going to lose

"I think I'm better than him, I'm more complete fighter than him," said Junior Dos Santos. "I believe so much in myself and I believe in my skills. I can knock anyone out, and I'm going to knock this guy out. He's very tough; he keeps trying until he knocks the guys out so he's really dangerous. I'm going to stop him; it's over for him. Now he's going to lose."

Elevation Training Mask 2.0

Elevation Training Mask 2.0

Jaco Resurgence Fight Shorts

Jaco Resurgence Fight Shorts

tags: UFC   Junior dos Santos (detail)  JDS   Mark Hunt (detail)

Affliction Blackbelt site profile image

5/26/13 12:34 AM by Affliction Blackbelt

So where are you now? I've always said that I like hunt, but like I predicted he wasn't at the level the top guys are. That is no fault to him, hunt is a legend, but he wasn't going to sleep JDS in the first. Hopefully this experience has humbled you.

transamman site profile image

5/26/13 12:03 AM by transamman

I noticed something...

transamman site profile image

5/26/13 12:02 AM by transamman

hunt you mean?

TecHNieK site profile image

5/25/13 11:50 PM by TecHNieK

Yo what happened!? O_o

RampageFitsLikeAGlove site profile image

5/12/13 10:38 AM by RampageFitsLikeAGlove

Ya it's weird... guy is still a big scary guy and could easily KO any HW at any given time.  Classic case of a figher is 'only as good as his last fight.'

XcessiveZ site profile image

5/12/13 10:34 AM by XcessiveZ

It's crazy how so many people's opinion have changed on JDS.Before the second Cain fight there were people saying he was well on his way to GOAT status.Yeah he didn't look good in the loss to Cain but he showed a ton of heart and I think he'll be back better than ever.JDS won't turn this into a grappling match, just look at every fight of his in the UFC.I think he'll probably mix things up to keep Hunt guessing. I'm a big fan of Hunt but Im pretty sure JDS is gonna take this fight and look good doing it. Alot of you are forgetting how good this guy is.

ForemanFan site profile image

5/12/13 8:38 AM by ForemanFan

JDS by demolition... Easily... Nobody will talk about the fat men after this fight...

madmav site profile image

5/12/13 6:41 AM by madmav

yes he will.. and all the doubters/haters will be PUT on notice.. war hunto!!!

NotImpressedByYourScreenName site profile image

5/12/13 5:02 AM by NotImpressedByYourScreenName

Nope

raags site profile image

5/12/13 4:14 AM by raags

Hail mary TDs? Are you actually implying that those were DESPERATION TDs? You do realize JDS handily outstruck Carwin for the entire fight, bloodied the shit out of him and almost finished him in the first, right?

The newest MMA equipment and apparel!