White: Diaz will be cut or fined for tweet

Earlier today UFC lightweight Nate Diaz tweeted a derogatory message about UFC President Dana White. Diaz was upset about his decision to take away the bonus money of Pat Healy for testing positive for marijuana:

I feel bad for Pat Healy that they took a innocent mans money and I think the guy who took the money is the biggest Fag in the world ..

read official Twitter...

White announced that the UFC would not pay Healy his submission or fight of the night bonus as is the new policy of the UFC to withold bonuses until after drug testing.

White was made aware of the tweet from Diaz and posted his immediate response on the Underground.

dfw jr: He will be cut or fined for that tweet. Fuckin ridiculous

read entire thread...

UFC Fine Gauge Jacquard Beanie

UFC Fine Gauge Jacquard Beanie

UFC Elite Series Open Face Headgear

UFC Elite Series Open Face Headgear

tags: Dana White   Nate Diaz (detail)

mclay site profile image

5/17/13 10:11 PM by mclay

He wasn't talking about Dana....really people you really think he was talking about the boss?He was referring to the guy that actually got the money! Jeez..

Vale_Tudo_83 site profile image

5/17/13 2:59 PM by Vale_Tudo_83

Fuck who can blame Caraway for taking the money, who the fuck wouldnt?!

IrishAggression site profile image

5/17/13 2:58 PM by IrishAggression

LMAOThis explains my brother in law perfectly .... thanks !!

BudmademeWeiser site profile image

5/17/13 2:27 PM by BudmademeWeiser

From websters collegiate dictionary-Fag (n). 1. An extremely annoying, inconsiderate person most commonly associated with Harley riders. 2. A person who owns or frequently rides a Harley.

BasBang site profile image

5/17/13 2:14 PM by BasBang

"You and me were there waiting on the corner sharing a fag and joke." - Billy IdolUntouchables - Generation X circa 1979One of the best songs ever.

madmav site profile image

5/17/13 2:05 PM by madmav

brits call cigs fags and everyone else cunts..

BasBang site profile image

5/17/13 2:02 PM by BasBang

Hilarious!! This whole lame-ass situation. But man am I getting educated on the word...lol On a side note, my idiot, insane Aunt (who's married to a Brit..but they live in Oregon)used to ask me for a "fag" with the most over-the-top fake British accent (she's Cuban)...which I always found hilarious as I handed her a cigarrette. As if she was an authentic cool brit asking me for a fag.Do Britts seriously call them fags? Or is that some old-school slanf hardly spoken anymore..in England that is.

MattyECB site profile image

5/17/13 12:29 PM by MattyECB

Actually it means a cigarette or sensitive person in England, and it means a bundle of sticks everywhere. Gathering sticks was women's work back then so effeminate men started getting called faggots. I stopped using gay as a negative descriptor because I felt it was offensive to use nd I couldn't really justify it, Faggot doesn't really mean gay though, just a type of gay or straight person so I've never wanted to remove it from my vocabulary. I'd never use it publicly though, certainly some Tourettes-y behavior from Diaz

Attila site profile image

5/17/13 12:28 PM by Attila

Cut or fined for calling some anonymous person a fag? SERIOUSLY? And by guy with the biggest potty mouth in the fucking world? Dana, do you not see the irony here?

MattyECB site profile image

5/17/13 12:26 PM by MattyECB

Whys Dana being such a bitch? He should be the last fucking faggot to decry another for using the word faggot. I also don't remember him opening his fat mouth when Joe Rogan called that douchebag out for being faggy and trying to correct him over that question mark / brazillian kick bullshit, so why the change of heart? I am dissapoint BLAF, I am dissapoint