Belfort: Rockhold is scared

A fired up Vitor Belfort spoke with FUEL TV's Heidi Androl after an intense weigh in for UFC On FX: Belfort vs Rockhold. As Vitor says, "You doubt me, I'll prove you wrong."

RVCA Belfort Flag Shirt

RVCA Belfort Flag Shirt

Jaco Vitor Belfort Blackzilians Lion Crew Shirt

Jaco Vitor Belfort Blackzilians Lion Crew Shirt

BasBang site profile image

5/18/13 3:30 PM by BasBang

"One thing I've read about TRT is that guys who've been on it for a long time develop a sort of "lizard skin"-look. Vitor's complexion does look entirely different. Could this be a possible side effect?"IN for Sly Stallone pics...LOL

bruised site profile image

5/18/13 1:33 PM by bruised

Hmmm, and if he hadn't abused steroids in the first place it wouldn't be needed. Now, this warrior of God cannot be hurt by any weapon forged against him ... provided he's on TRT. Listen, if God's plan was for him to be unstoppable, he probably could do it without TRT.I'm a Christian, and am rooting for Luke because Vitor is hypocritical and makes Christians look bad. God has never told me to enter any competition and cheat to win (steroids). Then, after I get popped and screw up my body (which is suppose to be treated as a temple) start supplementing with TRT so I can avoid the repercussions of my initial cheating. Not very Godlike considering he was trying to gain an advantage which means being able to damage your opponent and possibly do bodily harm.

Card site profile image

5/18/13 1:13 PM by Card

^ Vitor is tested weekly? Source?

fapout site profile image

5/18/13 10:32 AM by fapout

fukk..here we go again:1- Vitor is tested WEEKLY and the UFC gets the test results2- This is only his 2nd fight in a row in Brasil. Furthermore, Dana is starting to change his mind in regards to TRT 3- Vitor was faced tougher competition then Luke ever has. I still say that Luke lost to Souza.

fapout site profile image

5/18/13 10:21 AM by fapout

Luke has never fought someone like Vitor or faced the competition that Vitor has faced. I think that Vitor wins this.

fapout site profile image

5/18/13 10:19 AM by fapout

he is not abusing it. Vitors T-levels are tested on a weekly basis and the UFC is given the results. All you see with Vitor is hard work.

FIGHTERGY site profile image

5/18/13 9:57 AM by FIGHTERGY

Going to be a great fight

DatSpider site profile image

5/18/13 9:06 AM by DatSpider

Wow, a heated Vitor is one scary MOFO.Hopefully, he won't go Chris Benoit on us.

Zero1 site profile image

5/18/13 6:55 AM by Zero1

I can´t belive that an adult man can act like this......I don´t even think that this behaviour is good for the sport.

WhiteMustang site profile image

5/18/13 6:52 AM by WhiteMustang

Go Luke!

MMA apparel and training equipment
BLACK FRIDAY