The most embarassing Dana White interview ever?

UFC President Dana White’s favorite sport other than MMA: “It’d be boxing and then if you talk traditional sports, it’d be football.”

White on the best advice he’s ever gotten: “I got it from Frank Fertitta. When we got in this business, and we started the reality show and all these things, he said: ‘I love who you are and the way you do things, always be yourself and don’t worry about what everyone else thinks.’”

UFC Fine Gauge Jacquard Beanie

UFC Fine Gauge Jacquard Beanie

UFC Elite Series Open Face Headgear

UFC Elite Series Open Face Headgear

tags: Dana White   Fuel TV   UFC Tonight   video

Yussarian site profile image

5/24/13 6:34 PM by Yussarian

Lol, power-ups or GTFO! :)

Morgz site profile image

5/24/13 12:44 PM by Morgz

Great thread!

saddamhugevein site profile image

5/24/13 12:33 PM by saddamhugevein

P.s Feel free to PM me when You inevitably decide yes as to not upset other members. Fickle bunch here. :)   I know Your reading because You only sleep 4 hours a night. :p

saddamhugevein site profile image

5/24/13 12:28 PM by saddamhugevein

Dana because Your awesome (nuthugs) do You think I could get some free tickets for Your next event in the UK? Thx in advance. Saddamhugevein. Youtube UFC select subscriber/ Fight club/ UFC tv subscriber. Main event buyer.   :p

rebel927 site profile image

5/24/13 11:31 AM by rebel927

That was a solid run at 15 pull ups. Well done and I apologize for saying you look like Dr. Evil. I look like Jerry Seinfeld and I sound like Napoleon Dynamite, and I can probably only do 10 pull ups.

canofsticks site profile image

5/24/13 10:40 AM by canofsticks

subbed

DaddyO4 site profile image

5/24/13 10:35 AM by DaddyO4

It is fun to break his balls but Dana is great.You can tell he is a strong guy even if he has put on a few over the years from all those power lunches and a busy schedule. He truly loves the sport and is the fans. I have met both him and his parents and they are all super nice and engaging.If you have seen the vids of him training and sparring you will see that he really can box.I have never seen footage of him grappling but I am sue he can do that as well seeing that he trained for years...

DaddyO4 site profile image

5/24/13 10:28 AM by DaddyO4

He is using the girl grip.

tikmovado site profile image

5/24/13 7:59 AM by tikmovado

OK, in our wrestling club with KIDS.A chin up in when your chin can be put on the bar. Not touch it not barely get to the level but put your chin on the bar.Only then does it count.

markostavric site profile image

5/24/13 7:32 AM by markostavric

dfw jr, didn't think you could do it (chin ups or pull ups). saw in the other thread you're down to 197, seems like you lost a bit of weight.