Jon Jones gets first movie offer

Jon Bones Jones ‏@JonnyBones

•Found my high school wrestling shoes in my parents basement the other day.. All taped up and barely hanging together, those shoes carried me to a state title #Startedfromthebottom #Nike #Memorabilia

•Heading to William Morris office to meet with my agent Ari and brad... Interviewing all day with different movie producers in Los Angeles

•Arthur and Chandler should definitely be at these meetings with me today.. I foresee a Jones brother show in the future

•Today went phenomenal met some really extraordinary producers.These guys had all types of ideas, I cant wait to see which comes to life

•My first meeting today is with the president of MGM studios, wish me luck!!

•You never know

•Just finished a six hour commercial shoot here in LA!! Wait until you guys see this. #Dynamic #Cray

•"I'm not even supposed to be here, I ain't got no worries"

•My first movie offer from the great producer Neil morrowitz who produced the classic "juice" with the great tupac and all the fast and furious movies...

•Want to thank everyone over at Wme especially @slate9 and ari Emmanuel as well as the greatest manager of all time @malkikawa

Read entire Twitter...

If you are a fight fan you don't want to see him play anything, you want to see Jon Jones fight, but he is taking a step into Hollywood, so what role do you think Jon Jones is most suitable to play?

Mr. Fantastic?

A zombie?

Tazmanian Devil?

Moses?

Silver Surfer?

WHO??!?

UFC Elite Series MMA Training Gloves

UFC Elite Series MMA Training Gloves

UFC Ready for Battle Shirt

UFC Ready for Battle Shirt

tags: UFC   Jon Jones (detail)

A bag of ricin site profile image

6/22/13 12:17 PM by A bag of ricin

GSP laughs at his Fast and furious offer. GSP is making Captain america money.

A bag of ricin site profile image

6/22/13 12:17 PM by A bag of ricin

GSP laughs at his Fast and furious offer. GSP is making Captain america money.

random_muppett site profile image

6/22/13 9:22 AM by random_muppett

I'm not sure that's a serious offer chaps.

random_muppett site profile image

6/22/13 9:22 AM by random_muppett

I'm not sure that's a serious offer chaps.

SJax site profile image

6/22/13 9:16 AM by SJax

The great producer of all the Fast & Furious movies... Methinks great is getting tossed around a little too easily. Unless great is a new synonym for craptastic.

SJax site profile image

6/22/13 9:16 AM by SJax

GodSaveTheReem site profile image

6/22/13 7:59 AM by GodSaveTheReem

If he has a fight scene in a movie it better not be anything like Randy's scene in the first Expendables...WTF was that flying around crap?!?! I get that they were making a reference to his fighting career, but at least make him end the fight via GnP or something.

GodSaveTheReem site profile image

6/22/13 7:59 AM by GodSaveTheReem

sambrincat site profile image

6/22/13 4:58 AM by sambrincat

Rampage wasn't that bad. God. There are tons of b grade actors out there that are way way worse the rampage. Acting is hard and most of us just can't do it well enough to not look stupid. What will Jones be? We will have to wait and see.

sambrincat site profile image