Ortiz: 'It sucks' Dana White still attacks me

In response to some vague tweets about Tito Ortiz returning to MMA, UFC President Dana White was his usual self in response, saying 'Who gives a sh*t?' Ortiz later expressed he hoped that White could stop attacking him and was upset at the response:

It sucks that @danawhite still has the say bad things about me. One year has passed and still attacks me. I don't feel I have to attack him in any way.#SHAME I hope one day he will get over it. Must suck to sleep at night thinking about me. @ufc @punishment99

read official Twitter...

UFC Fine Gauge Jacquard Beanie

UFC Fine Gauge Jacquard Beanie

Punishment Athletics Air Tito Shirt

Punishment Athletics Air Tito Shirt

tags: Tito Ortiz (detail)  Dana White

Labrador site profile image

7/31/13 9:32 PM by Labrador

So, November 2nd against Rampage. I guess it worked.

F ah G site profile image

7/31/13 1:48 PM by F ah G

Tito tucked dick faster than your father on a Friday night in the 70's...

JetSetter site profile image

7/31/13 11:35 AM by JetSetter

You bring every bit of it and more on yourself Tito so quit crying.

Mojo514 site profile image

7/31/13 11:21 AM by Mojo514

Tito if u only had money then u'd b sayin a bunch of shit, but since u dont ur playin the nice passive guy

sockeye site profile image

7/31/13 5:37 AM by sockeye

Crazy, he's the reason I got turned to mma. Win or lose I will always love Tito

Bucephalus site profile image

7/31/13 4:52 AM by Bucephalus

No, he couldn't have done without it. He's Tito.

Bucephalus site profile image

7/31/13 4:40 AM by Bucephalus

Tweeto Titted: "I don't feel I have to attack him in any way."followed by:"#SHAME I hope one day he will get over it. Must suck to sleep at night thinking about me."Hey Melonhead. You just attacked him. Backhanded insults are still insults. They are just less direct (more womanly).

Jeon Sa site profile image

7/30/13 10:28 PM by Jeon Sa

I don't know what the details of the contract were with the UFC. Wasn't she going to be shelved at invicta? This way I think she does not have to fight exclusively for one origination she can go where the best fights are.Again I don't know the details of the contract.

Allen Hood site profile image

7/30/13 10:25 PM by Allen Hood

Fucking cry baby

Bipolar site profile image

7/30/13 10:19 PM by Bipolar

What I can't understand, is how any fighter could even remotely consider allowing Tito to manage his/her career. I'm sorry if offends some sensitive souls, but few people associated with MMA are less cognitively capable than Mr. Ortiz. Didn't he advise Cyborg not to sign with the UFC and set up a mega fight with Rousey? He really needs to be honest with himself and accept his limitations and find an appropriate line of work.