10% of RevGear sales to support Matt Grice

Oklahoma City police officer and UFC featherweight Matt Grice is in critical condition following an accident on Sunday.

Grice was off duty when he was hit from behind at a red light in Pottawatomie County, OK. The 32-year-old underwent brain surgery Sunday night at Oklahoma University Presbyterian Hospital. He is currently in the ICU; he showed more brain activity on Monday by moving his eyes and dilation.

Revgear  is going to donate 10% from sales at Revgear.com to Matt Grice and his family. At the checkout you enter promo code “helpmatt” and 10% of your purchase goes to Matt.

to check out the RevGear store, click logo below:

UFC Elite Series MMA Training Gloves

UFC Elite Series MMA Training Gloves

Century Official UFC Fight Gloves

Century Official UFC Fight Gloves

tags: UFC   Matt Grice (detail)

CRE site profile image

9/12/13 10:12 AM by CRE

This guy and others make very valid points.

NorthFromHere site profile image

9/12/13 6:59 AM by NorthFromHere

I can't believe people have the nerve to bitch about this

time traveling 12er site profile image

9/12/13 3:01 AM by time traveling 12er

Lol at the downvotes.Look if you're suspicious fine. But this isn't one of those situations where you start making a scene before you know the facts. A guy is lying in the hospital and can use all the help he can get. Thread-shitting and getting into debates on what % of profits you feel is morally right o give is not the right thing to do. In fact it's a pathetic thing to do. If you're really that concerned then at least send some cash to the direct donation link.https://hopemob.org/s/1re-matt-grice-donation-fund

caseharts site profile image

9/12/13 12:22 AM by caseharts

I understand suspicion but if you have followed Rev gear you'd notice they seem to be very giving. They compete with me and I notice it. I agree always donate more when you have the option. They're just giving you a choice.

UGCTT_WarHunt site profile image

9/12/13 12:13 AM by UGCTT_WarHunt

I'm really not try to belabor my point on revgear's apparent legerdemain, but no one knows what their motive truly was, except them.when you proclaim a philanthropic intent publicly, i'm going to be suspicious. "But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing,"I think its important for people to point out its better to give directly than to be sucked into indirectly helping when the majority of profits go to revgear. Its been such a widely used tactic by corporate interests that it disturbs me whenever i see it.im not pretending to know anything about revgears motives and i do think any help is good help, so take what i said for what its worth to you.

MagSlim site profile image

9/11/13 10:43 PM by MagSlim

Susan G. Komen, say hi to her for me.

UGCTT_El Pescadero site profile image

9/11/13 8:00 PM by UGCTT_El Pescadero

Revgear has been a big supporter of Franks Fight...Putting Franks logo on Chris Camozzi's fight shorts... I don't think they are trying to capitalize on an injured fighter, I believe they truly do care about MMA Fans and fighters! And...as a biz owner myself (catering/mobile Food) who participates in Fund raisers (Diabetes walk, School fundraiser, Music Foundations...) the average amount Asked for by the charity is 10-20%. I wish I was Filthy Stinking rich and could donate 100% of my profits to these charity's but I can't ...YET... I have to cover cost of operations, Food and Employees. I think Revgear is trying to do this man a solid. My 2 Pennies

time traveling 12er site profile image

9/11/13 7:08 PM by time traveling 12er

Probably because you're whining about a company trying to do a good thing. It's been fairly well spelled out here but people like you can't seem to get the message. The idea behind promotions like this is, if you're going to buy something you can do so here and have some of the profit go towards matt. Pretty simple. For people that want to donate directly there's a link. Honestly people like you make me sick. All you contribute to the world is bitching and tears.

MagSlim site profile image

9/11/13 6:54 PM by MagSlim

HEY MODS....Why did my post get deleted? The one where I was talking about how much money Revgear is going to make off Grice's accident.They are going to make money off this deal if people buy this and they donate 10%, that's a fact, so why delete?I support Grice, I'm not fighter bashing. I welcome someone from Revgear discussing this like a professional.Obviously they emailed you that they didn't think my mentioning that they were going to be making money off this was respectful.Well, I felt the same way about their post. So why the delete?

caseharts site profile image