TUF's Timmy Gorman wants to fight Caraway, for a date with Tate

Post TUF 18 & would like to beat up Caraway 4 fun

From: Timmy Gorman's Profile">Timmy Gorman
Posted: 2 days ago
Member Since: 9/6/13

Timmy Gorman from TUF 18 here. I'm new to this. I am not good with computers, websites, TV, phones and most tech stuff so give me a break, just not into that stuff. I hear this is where the true fans are at and stopping by to say what up!

I was getting crap on twitter from not knowing Tate. I wasn't trying to be a dick or anything, I really didn't. Watch this video I made. Now that I know Miesha I like her a lot, want to take her out and beat up her BF Caraway just for fun.

I'll keep training hard and speaking my mind. Thanks to all that understand me and support me.

www.twitter.com/TimmyGormanMMA

"I think Miesha Tate's a great girl. Obviously, she's a great-looking girl and I'd love to take her out on a date sometime. I guess, really, the only thing holding me back from taking Miesha Tate out on a date is her boyfriend, Bryan Caraway. He fights in the UFC at 135, which is my same weight class. I don't want any money; I'll fight for free. So Bryan Caraway, I want you. Your girlfriend's on the line in this fight, buddy."

UFC Elite Series MMA Training Gloves

UFC Elite Series MMA Training Gloves

TapouT Women\'s Everyday I Fight Shirt (Breast Cancer Awareness)

TapouT Women's Everyday I Fight Shirt (Breast Cancer Awareness)

B_Goetz site profile image

9/16/13 10:24 AM by B_Goetz

"I want to beat this guy up and fuck his girlfriend. Now everybody be nice in this thread, or I'm leaving." - Tim Gorman

Rudi site profile image

9/16/13 8:31 AM by Rudi

Anal

Shogun of Harlem site profile image

9/16/13 1:58 AM by Shogun of Harlem

Timmy, what happens if Bryan wins? What does he get?

time traveling 12er site profile image

9/13/13 10:47 PM by time traveling 12er

Crazy seeing that blood pooling in your foot like that. Would have freaked me out.

snookerbank site profile image

9/13/13 8:33 PM by snookerbank

Caraway prefers to cuddle

UGCTT_granite007 site profile image

9/13/13 8:17 PM by UGCTT_granite007

Thanks again for another vlog. You said it, yourself. "Shit happens". That looked like a nasty tear and its great to hear everything is going good. There are always going to be knuckle draggers on here giving people shit, that's just the way it works. Dana gets shit on here on a regular basis from people. The thing is it is a very small vocal group. But, they post a lot, and they are loud. Now that you've met Dana, you got to see how cool the guy really is. My point is, don't let a handful of assholes keep you from coming in here and saying hello. There are a shitload more of us that just aren't vocal. Good luck to you in future, Timmy.

TheRaider site profile image

9/13/13 7:17 PM by TheRaider

Good to hear that you're gonna get a fight.

Ch1ef site profile image

9/12/13 9:33 PM by Ch1ef

Too bad about that hammy Timmy. Hope to see you again man, heal up.

Dr Schopenhauer site profile image

9/12/13 9:20 PM by Dr Schopenhauer

TimmyGet better man. That sucks real bad. Glad ufc payed for this pretty damn cool of them.

Timmy Gorman site profile image

9/12/13 4:32 PM by Timmy Gorman

Updated blog from last night when I was out watching TUF. Camera is a little bad so sorry about that.

MMA apparel and training equipment
Holiday blowout sale!