Dana White to Ken Shamrock: I am coming for you you f@$%ing POS

UFC Hall of Famer Ken Shamrock sued his former employers back in 2009, and lost. The judge awarded the UFC $175,000 in damages, but the amount was never collected.

This week Shamrock responded positively to a Tito Ortiz organized plan for several fighters on the outs with the UFC to crash UFC 167.

UFC president Dana White was amused.

"They're gonna crash it? What are they gonna do? 'YEA!' They're gonna come in, sit in their seats and f---ing watch the fight. What are they gonna do? Crash it? Buy seats to the fight, come have fun. Have a f---ing blast. Grab some beers, watch the show and have fun. Ya know? 'The Super Friends, yea, the f---ing Super Friends, 'We're gonna come to the 20th Anniversary and we're gonna save the world!' No, you're going to walk through the front door, sit in your seats and watch the fights ... maybe take some pictures and sign some autographs. Good for you, have fun at the fights."

White appeared a little less amused about Ortiz.

"Tito is the cheapest motherf----- on planet Earth, okay?" said White. "This guy doesn't spend a dime for anything. He offered to buy the tickets...the two Shamrock knuckleheads oughta take him up on that one. We know Ken doesn't have the money, Frank probably doesn't either."

And White reserved his harshest words for Ken Shamrock.

"I don't even want to mention this guy's f------- name," said White. "Ken Shamrock bursts back onto the scene like, 'Hey, I'm trying to save everybody.' No, trying to become relevant again is what you're trying to do. Let's not forget that Ken Shamrock tried to sue us about his contract"

"Ken Shamrock owes me $175,000, and I'm coming for it Ken. I'm coming for it you f------ piece of s---. You should have stayed where you were, hidden under the f------ porch somewhere. The guy owes me $175,000 because him and his scumbag lawyer put together some phony lawsuit that he lost, and he owes me $175,000 in attorney fees. He's out there talking about what he doesn't have and what guys aren't getting, but he's trying to make himself relevant again. If anybody can't see that, you're just f------- stupid."

UFC Elite Series MMA Training Gloves

UFC Elite Series MMA Training Gloves

UFC Elite Series Open Face Headgear

UFC Elite Series Open Face Headgear

tags: UFC   Dana White   Ken Shamrock (detail)  video

Stache site profile image

10/4/13 11:18 PM by Stache

That's nice and all but the UFC is a private company. It's not a public service. Those fighters are there because they want to be part of the premier organization. The UFC is the premier organization because and ONLY because of the support from fans.There are no structural reasons for the UFC to remain the dominant player. Fans ultimately determine what promotion fighters sign with. If you don't like the way they do business, support a different org. Show some conviction or quit whining about lawful conduct from the UFC.

THERE WAS A GLITCH IN THE MATRiX site profile image

10/4/13 10:59 PM by THERE WAS A GLITCH IN THE MATRiX

Cain, Anderson, Wandy, JDS, GSP, Aldo, Bones, Hendo, Rousey, Reem, Machida, Diaz, Pettis, Bendo, Barnett, etc, etc, etc!the fans support these guys! and we would still if there was no UFC and they all fought for Yamma! UFC is also the original fight brand we all know and alot have watched since the early days.

THERE WAS A GLITCH IN THE MATRiX site profile image

10/4/13 10:55 PM by THERE WAS A GLITCH IN THE MATRiX

getting approved by NSAC and back on Cable. the info is from the paper FCF newspaper. They have not made all those issues into online reads. the article went on to say how UFC pushed to get back on demand as fast as possible to start the promotion for ufc33 "Victory in Vegas" as the fight with Tito vs Belfort was the fight they wanted back on cable with.

Stache site profile image

10/4/13 10:13 PM by Stache

Why do people support the UFC if they truly hate Zuffa's business practices? I don't get it.

Letibleu site profile image

10/4/13 9:41 PM by Letibleu

I don't ever recall seeing Cindy's feathers russeled.               Ok, my body is ready :)       PS: rooting for CindyO

CindyO site profile image

10/4/13 9:21 PM by CindyO

Said what was a "done deal?" And link if you have one, thanks.   Cindy

CindyO site profile image

10/4/13 9:09 PM by CindyO

Didn't Rod actually draft the letter? I can't recall too many details at the moment but  why don't you just post the paperwork/lawsuit that spells exactly what both sides said and did? My copy was on the other harddrive I lost last year or I would. Or send me the link and I will post it. Thanks.   Cindy

CindyO site profile image

10/4/13 9:03 PM by CindyO

They "billion" comment they might have been referring to that Ken made could be this one: BZ: Can you explain how the UFC screwed you? KS: I’ve been getting this sport on top of the world since it began. Most of the highest gated events had my name on them. And before it was me and Tito, it was me and Royce, and before that, me and Severn, and before that, me and Kimo. This is a billion dollar industry and for me to get it where it’s at then cut me? This is like in the NFL where all the players who made the game so popular get screwed out of benefits because they just don’t want to pay for their investment in the sport. All those guys were out there on the picket lines saying that the sport was inhumane and we stuck with it the whole time. We fought through that. And then people like the Ferttitas and Dana are making all this money off of us. We had people call us animals and stand up against us. We went through all that and stayed because we love the sport and now they step on us and say we don’t belong? http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showthread.php/17109-KEN-SHAMROCK   Cindy

Thacommish site profile image

10/4/13 4:26 PM by Thacommish

With all due respect in the context of our conversation did i use the word "owe"? I merely brought up a flaw in your numerical series of events, and showed it for what it is, a distraction. Why answer a tough question when you can just say "fuck he owes us fucking money! fuck!" It doesnt change a lick of what he said, it doesnt address any of it. -he constantly disrespects me & my brother. He insults Tito every week and said randy did everything to Hurt the UFC-you better start selling some of those McShamrock shake shit or whatever the get rich quick thing u r workin on is.See what i mean? why answer the question when you can throw that soundbite out there, it means nothing but people like you quote it as if it negates anything ken says.

Macedawgg site profile image

10/4/13 4:12 PM by Macedawgg

You aren't saying Zuffa didn't send a letter saying the promotional agreement was tolled, are you Cindy O?  Yes or no please.