Uncle Creepy apologizes for tweet about homeless junkie

UFC flyweight and beloved UGer Ian McCall was having a bad day, and made some blunt remarks about a homeless drug addict that he had an unpleasant interaction with.

Ian McCall @Unclecreepymma
UFC paperweight. #1 single daddy of the whole wide world. These violent delights have violent ends. #TeamAPS #TriumphUnited #OsirisShoes #teamoyama
I hate the homeless ... I don't feel sorry for you. If you want change then let me throw it as hard as I can at your dirty face

McCall later apologized for the remarks on the UG.

Apology RE: Homeless remark

From: UGCTT_UncleCreepy
www.UncleCreepyMMA.com, UGCTT President
Member Since: 6/19/02
Posts: 6730

I was having a s----y day and some junkie was talking s--- to me and i took it to twitter. I have nothing against the homeless I dont even know why i used that word, it has nothing to do with psychiatric people or PTSD people. Anyone that knows me knows how much charity work i do. I just had a problem with this junkie talking s--- to me and i apologize to everyone that i said that. I used to have a drug problem now i despise junkies. I'm sorry for offending anyone it came off as a total a------ thing to say and for that i am sorry.

Read entire thread...

Century Official UFC Fight Gloves

Century Official UFC Fight Gloves

Elevation Training Mask 2.0

Elevation Training Mask 2.0

tags: UFC   Ian McCall (detail)

GelderdEnd site profile image

10/5/13 7:02 PM by GelderdEnd

Lol this

HexRei site profile image

10/5/13 6:08 PM by HexRei

ttt

bazza76 site profile image

10/4/13 8:21 PM by bazza76

Creepy apologised because he knew he had to. It was an ill thought out and dumb thing to say. What I can't get my head around is, it is ok to condemn junkies but says homeless people are alright? The irony of that is, the vast majority of both cohorts have have come from very difficult circumstances with little by way of supports or social capital to help them out of their existing troubles, especially when faced when addiction issues. Addiction issues combined with homelessness is an even tougher situation still.So, let me ask this question then, if homeless people are now ok, what about homeless people that have turned to drugs? are they not ok? or is it only the sober homeless who had the better training, education and socialisation that has helped them stay away from serious drugs that are alright?Whatever the apology or reasoning, it is there with the dumbest comments a UFC fighter has made in the past. I am pretty sure DW would have been pissed over it too.

bazza76 site profile image

10/4/13 8:04 PM by bazza76

the UG is social media

Powerful DJH site profile image

10/4/13 5:00 PM by Powerful DJH

I like your style.

Poet of Gore site profile image

10/4/13 4:17 PM by Poet of Gore

whoa whoa whoa...if there is one thing the nazis have taught us, it is that you must agree with the majority or you are to be outcast. if you do not agree with all my opinions you are worse than those damn lazy ass homeless schlubs.     but seriously,    Private Joker: Sir, NEGATIVE, sir! Sir, the private belives any answer he gives will be wrong and the Senior Drill Instructor will only beat him harder if he reverses himself, SIR!

Morgz site profile image

10/4/13 3:49 PM by Morgz

I prefer black Angus.  But when ordering at a restraunt, it is crucial to never say "hold the g"

TalkShowOnMute site profile image

10/4/13 3:37 PM by TalkShowOnMute

Meh..it's a free country say what you want.

Powerful DJH site profile image

10/4/13 3:30 PM by Powerful DJH

Everyone loves coronal Angus!

Col Angus site profile image

10/4/13 1:50 PM by Col Angus

Cheers...back at ya

The newest MMA equipment and apparel!