Three title fights at Invicta FC 7 on Dec 7

Invicta FC
Ameristar Casino Hotel
Kansas City, Missouri
Dec. 7
Streaming live via online pay-per-view.

Champion Barb Honchak vs. Leslie Smith - for flyweight title
Champion Carla Esparza vs. Claudia Gadelha - for strawweight title
Lauren Murphy vs. Miriam Nakamoto - for inaugural bantamweight title
Felice Herrig vs. Tecia Torres
Joanne Calderwood vs. Katja Kankaanpaa
Julia Budd vs. Charmaine Tweet
Zoila Frausto Gurgel vs. Vanessa Porto
Tonya Evinger vs. Kelly Kobold
Nina Ansaroff vs. Munah Holland

In addition to the three title fights, this tremendous card features the Invicta debut of Felice Herrig and Kelly Kobold, undefeated Joanne Calderwood vs. undefeated Katja "Killer Bunny" Kankaanpaa, and much more.

MMA gear now available at the UG Store

JAKKS Pacific Series 1 Evan Tanner Action Figure

JAKKS Pacific Series 1 Evan Tanner Action Figure

JAKKS Pacific Exclusive Series 0 (Zero) Rashad Evans Action Figure

JAKKS Pacific Exclusive Series 0 (Zero) Rashad Evans Action Figure

tags: Invicta FC 7   Felice Herrig   Kelly Kobold

Chromium site profile image

10/15/13 1:18 AM by Chromium

So could I, as long as she's subtitled. *ducks*   plz don't hate, I'm a huge fan of Ms. Jojo Calderwood

Xuh site profile image

10/14/13 6:57 PM by Xuh

Great card. Can already tell the entertainment factor will be very high just by looking at those names.

Ch1ef site profile image

10/14/13 6:52 PM by Ch1ef

I'm feeling it. Someone needs to have Jojo make a bunch of fight camp vlogs. I could listen to her talk for days.

Chromium site profile image

10/14/13 6:08 PM by Chromium

You seem really oddly negative about this card. They just announced it a few days ago and it's stacked as fuck. Arguably 14 of the 18 fighters are Top 10 in their division (and Munah Holland only isn't because of inactivity), plus it has Tecia Torres, Miriam Nakamoto, and the return of Kelly Kobold. I have little doubt the hype will be there when we're closer than 8 weeks out.

pegson123 site profile image

10/14/13 8:28 AM by pegson123

I don't think ppl are feeling it

SeverianB site profile image

10/14/13 7:56 AM by SeverianB

Yeah,  Miriam vs. Germaine just makes so much sense.   Two highly decorated Muay Thai (undefeated at that) vets who have never faced off before.    I've been riding that train since de Randaime beat Kedzie.     I have an idea there would be a lot of blood and a easy FOTN bonus.   Oh, and where the hell are the atomweights?   My sweet baby Michelle Waterson needs some fresh meat to feed on.   Let's get that divison built up.    Or get some top 115er's to drop down.    If it's true that Thug Rose walks around at less than 120,  she needs to make the move eventually.     Those two trained together recently, I wonder if either one had the upper hand during sparring?

Ch1ef site profile image

10/14/13 7:17 AM by Ch1ef

I remember waiting for her pro debut, and she had an injury (knee?) and was sidelined for awhile.

duckhuntgangsta site profile image

10/14/13 7:10 AM by duckhuntgangsta

Thanks man, good insight but at what point in Holly's career did she fight Jan versus Cyborg? I did read that they have a hard timeFind opponents for Holly as many girls don't want to fight her. Who knows if true.

JustAnotherMMAFan site profile image

10/14/13 7:06 AM by JustAnotherMMAFan

Solid card. Sadly, Cyborg and Coenen (who is recovering from a knee surgery) won't fight.Zoila is coming from two hard losses and facing Vanessa Porto is not a good fight for her, IMO.I hope Miriam Nakamoto wins her fight and, somehow, ends up meeting Germaine de Randaime in the cage, either in Invicta or in the UFC.

JustAnotherMMAFan site profile image

10/14/13 7:03 AM by JustAnotherMMAFan

This girl she k.o.ed is a natural flyweight.Holly is more technical, but Cyborg is faster, more aggressive and hits with much more power. Just check their respective fights against Jan Finney, who lasted three rounds against Holly.