UFC stars give their picks for GSP vs. Hendricks

Cain Velasquez, Anthony Pettis, Demetrious Johnson and other UFC stars post split decisions whether George St-Pierre and Johny Hendricks will rise victorious at the UFC 167 main event.

Affliction Cain Velasquez UFC 166 Revolutionary Walkout Shirt

Affliction Cain Velasquez UFC 166 Revolutionary Walkout Shirt

Affliction Cain Velasquez Unity Shirt

Affliction Cain Velasquez Unity Shirt

SHOOTMedia site profile image

11/14/13 1:05 PM by SHOOTMedia

An in-depth look at Johny Hendricks...his life, heros, hobbies, unusual training methods, views on GSP and more!

GriffinQ site profile image

11/14/13 11:59 AM by GriffinQ

It hasn't even clear in GSP's fights (outside of the Condit one) that he's CLEARLY the better fighter? Everyone faded against him. Everyone looked beaten at the end. None of them ever had him in danger but Condit, while GSP spent almost all of those fights where he wanted to be doing what he wanted to do.

Buck 65 site profile image

11/13/13 2:36 PM by Buck 65

Classic case of someone using fight finder and acting like they actually wathed the fight. If anything, TJ was robbed in that fight. Really the only reason Johnny got the nod was because TJ lost a point he shouldn't have from bad reffing.TJ also went and trained with Johnny after their fight.

D241 site profile image

11/13/13 2:23 PM by D241

I hope GSP brutally knocks Hendricks out like in a dream I had about a month ago.   If that doesn't happen, then I hope Hendricks knocks GSP out brutally.  I just want a finish.    If I can't get a finish, then I want one fighter to immediately throw his hands up after round 5, while the opponent is having his corner help him up.  I just want some God damn clarity as to who the better fighter is. I haven't had that in a GSP fight since 2010.

Another Foob site profile image

11/13/13 2:01 PM by Another Foob

I agree that it's hard to bet against GSP, but I disagree with comparing Hendricks to Koscheck. While Rigg and Koz have similar weapons (wrestling & powerful hands), there is an important difference. Koz's power shows up when catches guys in exchanges. That basically gives him a "puncher's chance" against anybody. Rigg, however, is really good at setting up that left hand and scoring with it.I'm 50/50 on this one.

Jimmi fixed my sn site profile image

11/13/13 12:59 PM by Jimmi fixed my sn

Listen to maynard on adam hunters podcast, he is fine and a very witty guy

YouCantHandleMyRiddum site profile image

11/13/13 12:38 PM by YouCantHandleMyRiddum

In for later!

philipee32 site profile image

11/13/13 12:07 PM by philipee32

I think if your creating a fighter to beat gsp I would make a 170 cain velasquez.

Taz Styles site profile image

11/13/13 11:16 AM by Taz Styles

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwRp-lj8NAw Carlos Condit Breaks Down George St-Pierre vs Hendricks

ya site profile image

11/13/13 5:12 AM by ya

You're welcome bro, VU back.And I agree with OregonChaelClosedDueToBandWagonCrash, there's never a safe bet against GSP and it's a five rounder which is unfamiliar terrain for Hendricks ....Good luck either way!