Bisping: Kennedy is beneath me as a fighter 100%

Michael Bisping and Tim Kennedy have had quite the war of words in the media, and they aren't even scheduled to fight yet. After a back and forth battle on Twitter, BloodyElbow reached out to Bisping for some clarification:

Tim Kennedy being the knucklehead that he is, doesn't even realize that Ranger Up probably doesn't give a shit about him. They just want to sell some T shirts and line their own pockets. So he's calling me out left, right and center, and honestly, Tim Kennedy is beneath me as a fighter 100%, but if you make enough noise about it, eventually, I'm going to have to shut him up. Now, he's getting his own way, even though he's not somebody I would choose to fight at this point in my career.

I want to punch him in the face so bad that I'm going to do it in the Octagon professionally, and if you look at the trend of these people calling me out, it never really ends well for them. Tim Kennedy, if you've got a set of balls, call Dana White and ask for the fight, and I'll see you in the Octagon. Then you can shut the f*ck up, once and for all. How about that Bloody Elbow? Put that one in your pipe and smoke it! [Laughs heartily]

Elevation Training Mask 2.0 Army Sleeve

Elevation Training Mask 2.0 Army Sleeve

Affliction Horror Business Shirt

Affliction Horror Business Shirt

The Sultan site profile image

11/27/13 5:36 PM by The Sultan

Yea i didn't know.

Flannerz site profile image

11/27/13 8:32 AM by Flannerz

Would be a good tune up for him after his time off injured

CamelHump78 site profile image

11/27/13 7:31 AM by CamelHump78

Kennedy just trying to make a name off Bisping. Bisping by ref stoppage round 3.

3rdLion site profile image

11/27/13 7:02 AM by 3rdLion

With his age and his lay offs with injury recently, Mike is wasting his time with this one.

fightharder site profile image

11/27/13 6:44 AM by fightharder

Well good news for Kennedy.. He just trashed talk his way intp a fight with a dude who previously had little to know interest in fighting him.Could happen to a worse dude though. But unfortunately Bisping will still beat him without to much trouble. PR wise the fight be interesting though. Might headline one of those UK fightnight cards.But if i was Bispings management i would be unhappy because this whole thing has exactly zero title implications. Bisping seems futher away from a shot as ever before. Lucky for him he is currently still the best thing out of the UK.

Arlovskis Chin site profile image

11/27/13 6:18 AM by Arlovskis Chin

You know his last 4 fights were with 2 champions and 2 former champions right?

Sir Psycho Sexy site profile image

11/27/13 3:57 AM by Sir Psycho Sexy

Why do people always always have to take a shot? I don't get mma fans. I might dislike some fighters , but I never come out and shit on them in threads. Bisping is entertaining inside and out of the ring. He's great for the sport, and like it or not, he's a really well rounded fighter. Mma fans are the worst fans of any sport.

ChaosOverkill site profile image

11/27/13 3:56 AM by ChaosOverkill

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Sir Psycho Sexy site profile image

11/27/13 3:54 AM by Sir Psycho Sexy

Umm Kennedy started it.

FCM site profile image

11/27/13 3:44 AM by FCM

Gotta agree with Michael. Kennedy is pretty much on par with Charlie Kennedy, Elvis and Jorge and we all saw how those fights went.